30% Off All Men's @Piperlime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30% Off All Men's @Piperlime

Not sure if anybody has posted this yet, but Piperlime is running a 30% Off All Men's shoes and apparel with code Warmup, good until 11/8.

Some pretty good prices on Red Wing Iron Rangers and Clarks Desert Boots.

Originally posted by dackman View Post
    Not sure if anybody has posted this yet, but Piperlime is running a 30% Off All Men's shoes and apparel with code Warmup, good until 11/8.

Some pretty good prices on Red Wing Iron Rangers and Clarks Desert Boots.
    Sweet, thanks! Been looking to get some new dress shoes.

Comment

Also, saw this in the comments on the main site today, take another 15% off with code silver13.

Comment

The 30% off is apparel as well as shoes, so that includes the Alpha Khakis (regularly $59, now $41 with the 30% off). I've never tried them (afraid they'd be too slim), but know that there are some guys on here who swear by them. These Alpha Khakis are pretty out there, but could be a winner for a holiday party (still pretty pricey, even with 30% off if that's your only use for them!):

Also some cord blazers over there that look nice: Claudio Blazer

Comment

Debating the Clarks Original DB's in Beeswax for $76. They've been on my radar for awhile, wondering if I'll ever find them that cheap anywhere else.

Comment

Debating the Clarks Original DB's in Beeswax for $76. They've been on my radar for awhile, wondering if I'll ever find them that cheap anywhere else.
            Maybe on Amazon, but I feel like that's almost as low as they'll go.

Comment

Just used the two codes, plus $150 of rewards to bring the Red Wings down to $30 shipped. Incredible. This is why I have that BR card.

Comment

The code also works on accessories. Some decent deals on watches and sunglasses.

Comment

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
                  Just used the two codes, plus $150 of rewards to bring the Red Wings down to $30 shipped. Incredible. This is why I have that BR card.
                  That is amazing!

Comment

Must. Resist. Looking.
                    "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

I posted it on 'recent purchases', but I ended picking up a pair of Onitsuka Tigers using a combination of codes and rewards for $20.

Comment

Ending up snagging the Clarks Beeswax DB's after all, rewards $ came through so got them down to $55 shipped, couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by greg_s View Post
                          Must. Resist. Looking.
                          Agreed. I'm in the middle of a November-long spending freeze and this is just the type of thing that would scuttle it.

Comment

Ending up snagging the Clarks Beeswax DB's after all, rewards $ came through so got them down to $55 shipped, couldn't resist.
                            Mind me asking what other discounts you used other than the "Warmup" one?

Comment

Originally posted by Shomas View Post
                              Agreed. I'm in the middle of a November-long spending freeze and this is just the type of thing that would scuttle it.
                              Yeah, but that's because you got a sweet pair of Aldens!

Comment

Working...
                              X