• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zcm
    replied
    Originally posted by Pepetito View Post
    online or instore only?
    Its in store. They don't have a site for the factory store that I know of. But I just looked at the email again. It says up to* 70%off. Sorry about that confusion.

Leave a comment:

• Pepetito
    replied
    online or instore only?

Leave a comment:

• zcm
    replied
    Originally posted by zcm View Post
    40% off at the BR outlets is fairly common. Last week they had 50% off everything plus an extra 10% if you spent 100.
    Just got an email from BRF. 70℅ off the entire store through the 26th.

Leave a comment:

• p73caob
    replied
    Can someone please private message me a code?? for online??

Leave a comment:

• arberb
    replied
    If you have any more factory coupons could you email me one to [email protected] ? Godbless

Leave a comment:

• Mgmcelrath
    replied
    Do you have any left?

Leave a comment:

• Cifillcollins
    replied
    Looking for the 50 off code please send to [email protected] if you have

Leave a comment:

• LLeeL23
    replied
    Does anyone else have any more BR F&F codes that can be shared? Please PM if you do. Thanks in advance!!

Leave a comment:

• knocksonwood
    replied
    Does anyone still have a BR F&F code they can share? [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• zcm
    replied
    40% off at the BR outlets is fairly common. Last week they had 50% off everything plus an extra 10% if you spent 100.

Leave a comment:

• Mgmcelrath
    replied
    I am going to the outlets this weekend. I would love the 40% off or any codes that you have

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    I did get a FF 50% off email this morning (Canada) but could use it in the US. I did hit the mall today and made some nice purchases including a faux fur vest for the wife.

Interesting to hear about the 40% off though.....mine was a 50% in store and 40% online

Leave a comment:

• JBarwick
    replied
    I got a 40% email but it is without exclusions so Sport Coats, Blazers, and Suits are fair game. I picked up the pants I wanted and resisted a Sport Coat.

Leave a comment:

• kleary
    replied
    Hi. Do you still have any of these available? If so, please email me. [email protected]

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• diversification
    replied
    lol those d-bags! "We consider you part of the family. That's why we're sharing this special offer, exclusively for friends & family."

Should include a disclaimer "Family... like Uncle Frank who vomits on the Christmas Tree every Christmas morning after getting blitzed the night before."

EDIT: In all seriousness, I don't know how well this reflects on BR, at least with people 'in the know' (us). It's kinda poor taste to have two levels of Friends & Family codes, imo.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X