No announcement yet.

Banana Republic Friends & Family Codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I received a 40% off code through e-mail, but I was still hoping for a 50% off given by BR employees.

Comment

lol those d-bags! "We consider you part of the family. That's why we're sharing this special offer, exclusively for friends & family."

Should include a disclaimer "Family... like Uncle Frank who vomits on the Christmas Tree every Christmas morning after getting blitzed the night before."

EDIT: In all seriousness, I don't know how well this reflects on BR, at least with people 'in the know' (us). It's kinda poor taste to have two levels of Friends & Family codes, imo.
      My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

Hi. Do you still have any of these available? If so, please email me. [email protected]

Thank you!

Comment

I got a 40% email but it is without exclusions so Sport Coats, Blazers, and Suits are fair game. I picked up the pants I wanted and resisted a Sport Coat.

Comment

I did get a FF 50% off email this morning (Canada) but could use it in the US. I did hit the mall today and made some nice purchases including a faux fur vest for the wife.

Interesting to hear about the 40% off though.....mine was a 50% in store and 40% online

Comment

I am going to the outlets this weekend. I would love the 40% off or any codes that you have

Comment

40% off at the BR outlets is fairly common. Last week they had 50% off everything plus an extra 10% if you spent 100.

Comment

Does anyone still have a BR F&F code they can share? [email protected]

Comment

Does anyone else have any more BR F&F codes that can be shared? Please PM if you do. Thanks in advance!!

Comment

Looking for the 50 off code please send to [email protected] if you have

Comment

Do you have any left?

Comment

If you have any more factory coupons could you email me one to [email protected] ? Godbless

Comment

Can someone please private message me a code?? for online??

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
                              40% off at the BR outlets is fairly common. Last week they had 50% off everything plus an extra 10% if you spent 100.
                              Just got an email from BRF. 70℅ off the entire store through the 26th.

Comment

online or instore only?

Comment

Working...
                                X