No announcement yet.

Banana Republic Friends & Family Codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The actual thread is not up yet but here is his reminder....you will have to watch Reddit closely as the thread gets bombarded when it goes up and sometimes he may miss people. Good luck.

http://www.reddit.com/r/frugalmalefa...ly_event_1114/

Comment

May I haveoneof your codes....my email address is here: [email protected]

Comment

Hey guys, sorry about the absence here, I was pulled away from my computer for the last couple days. I'm glad so many of you were appreciative of the codes. I'm all out now, but as others have suggested, a Reddit user has reportedly thousands of codes to give away. I'll be sending the remainder of the codes tomorrow. This year, BR is doing some sharing over Facebook, which I'll have to use, but there are some apparent kinks in that system since it's the first go at it... hopefully everything works out.

Comment

I'd appreciate it if anyone would forward along a code they received and does not plan on using. I'd like to get a couple suits, but unfortunately I struck out with Justin and the reedit thread.

Comment

Out of curiosity.....If BR emailed you in the past, do you expect one this time around? Since I get emailed every day with some sort of sale

If not, then yes, I would love one too

Comment

looks like we can't stack a 25% off coupon code with this..damn

Comment

...I did not have any luck this year with reddit either, looks like no F&F store codes for me.

Comment

Call BR. Explain you're a longtime customer (if you have a card, even better) and that many of your friends received emails with the code, but you did not. is there anyway one can be generated for you

Originally posted by sierra.alpha View Post
                  ...I did not have any luck this year with reddit either, looks like no F&F store codes for me.

Comment

As a Luxe member, I got one in the mail this morning.

Comment

Sierra - PM me your email address if you need one. I have an extra one I can forward you. I had gotten one from Justin and I received another one this morning since I'm a Luxe member.

Comment

Any other Luxe members not using their code? I hate begging but was going to pick up new pants this year and missed the 40% off yesterday morning. Damned timed codes....I guess 40% off is a weekly thing though.

Comment

I've got a code available if anyone wants to send me a PM.

Comment

I've also got a code I am not planning to use if anyone needs one

Comment

Soooo, I just got an email claiming to be a F&F code, but it doesn't say anything about 50% in stores (it says 40% in stores and online). Did I get the Acquaintances & Family code???
                              My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

Originally posted by diversification View Post
                                Soooo, I just got an email claiming to be a F&F code, but it doesn't say anything about 50% in stores (it says 40% in stores and online). Did I get the Acquaintances & Family code???
                                My code was only for 40%, but it doesn't look like there are any exclusions. Is anybody receiving 50% off codes?

Comment

Working...
                                X