Banana Republic Friends & Family Codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banana Republic Friends & Family Codes

Hey guys, I have 38 codes for Banana Republic's Friends & Family event, from November 14-17. 50% off five full-priced items in store, 40% off entire purchase in-store at Banana Republic Factory Store (outlet), or 40% off entire online purchase. Only things excluded are cashmere and leather, looks like.

Thing is, I need emails to be able to send them. I'll take them on a first come, first served basis. PM only please, for your sake and mine -- it'll help me keep track of who sent first. Cheers.

Do these stack with the 25% off for joining the mailing list?

Comment

Originally posted by dappertert View Post
      Do these stack with the 25% off for joining the mailing list?
      Here's the full fine print:

*50% off up to five full-priced items: Not valid on Cashmere and Leather. Offer valid 11/14/2013-11/17/2013 at Banana Republic stores in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico) and Canada. Not valid at Banana Republic Factory Stores or online. Cashier scan barcode.

**40% off entire purchase: Offer valid 11/14/2013-11/17/2013 in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico) and Canada at Banana Republic Factory Stores only. Not valid at our Clearance Center, Banana Republic stores or online. Cashier scan barcode.

***40% off purchase: Not valid on Cashmere and Leather. Offer valid online only from 11/14/2013 at 12:01 am ET through 11/17/2013 at 11:59 pm ET in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico) and Canada. Not valid at Banana Republic stores, Banana Republic Factory stores, or on International shipments. Customer enter code at checkout.

*/**/***Offer is not transferable or valid for resale. Limit one offer per customer per transaction. No adjustments on previous purchases. Discount applies to merchandise only, not the value of Giftcards, packaging, applicable taxes, shipping & handling charges, catalog orders or telephone orders placed to stores or customer service 1-800/888 numbers. Copies not accepted. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts including Gap Inc. Employee discount. Not responsible for lost or stolen coupons.

Comment

Still have any of the 38 available?

Comment

Originally posted by RyanK View Post
          Still have any of the 38 available?
          14 left as of this posting. Sending out the first 18 now.

Comment

Some people aren't PMing their email -- please do that in your original message. I will post here when I'm out of codes. PM inbox is limited to 50 messages, so I don't have room for original message + reply + follow-up (being a 3-message chain).

Also, if people who PM'd me but didn't send their email see this, I'm trying to PM you back but I can only send 1 every 60 seconds. If you see this and know you didn't send it, please do so now.

Comment

Thanks man! Really appreciate you sharing!

Comment

No Need to PM me back. I understand the issue with the size of the inbox here. Make sure you delete the sent messages too since those contribute to your 50 limit as well.

I just received the email. Thanks a bunch. It says it's from BR canada. I'm assuming this will work in the US stores without any issues?

Comment

I'd love one if still available!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                    I just received the email. Thanks a bunch. It says it's from BR canada. I'm assuming this will work in the US stores without any issues?
                    You're welcome! Yep, as stated in the fine print above: "Offer valid 11/14/2013-11/17/2013 in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico) and Canada".

Comment

Thanks Justin!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

If you don't end up with one, watch Reddit as there is someone who works at BR that passes out thousands of codes.

Comment

Yes, thank you very much for spreadin' the love and sharin' the codes, Justin!

Also thanks for the chat; I'm still quite geeked.

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
                              If you don't end up with one, watch Reddit as there is someone who works at BR that passes out thousands of codes.
                              Do you have the link to that post?

Comment

Working...
                              X