Red Wing Warehouse Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Wing Warehouse Sale

Probably relevant only for those who live in Minnesota, but Red Wing is having their annual warehouse sale through Sunday, Oct. 13. Some wonderful deals if you can make it out to Red Wing, MN (about 40 miles from the Twin Cities). I scored a pair of heritage boots for $99. Most sizes and colors were available when I was there this evening. Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way to get the deal online.

If you could proxy a pair of brown beckman chukkas for me in size 13, I'd give you $150 shipped for them!

Comment

If anyone is near there, I would pay them a finders fee ontop of cost and shipping for a pair of Beckman boots! On the off chance that someone is willing to do this and lives close enough, PM me for details! I love my IR's and would love to add to the collection!

Comment

do you see any beckman or the Iron rangers?

someone over in reddit spent $4500 at the RW warehouse sale.

http://www.reddit.com/r/frugalmalefa...lor/?limit=500

Comment

They had both Beckman and Iron Range boots for $99. I didn't see any chukkas, but may have missed them because I wasn't looking for them. I ended up just getting the Beckmans but it was tempting to get both boots. Unfortunately, I don't think I will make it back to Red Wing this year, but maybe there is a chance someone else in the area will go.

Comment

If anyone is going to the sale and wouldn't mind picking a pair up PM me

Comment

thanks.

Here's the receipt from the reddit member that spent $4500 on RW.
              http://postimg.org/image/xdaex0xo1/full/

Comment

That nuts. WWW (Wolverine World Wide) is about 5 miles from me here in Grand Rapids and has a tent sale once a year with 100% of proceeds going to the United Way. There is no sales tax so it is a great fund raiser. This was its third year and 1000 Mile shoes were stupid cheap and I will be taking the day off next year to be there and get as many as I can. I got a pair of Hush puppies for $12..they retail for $125. I'll be posting about it next year and hopefully helping the dappered community out.

Comment

Originally posted by izzyfuld
                  They don't take phone orders?!
                  Are these factory firsts or seconds?
                  they're factory seconds.

Comment

Working...
                  X