JCrew Factory - That Gilt Voucher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JCrew Factory - That Gilt Voucher

Joe was kind enough to alert us to this earlier in the week. Hopefully you signed up for it, because until the end of the weekend that 25% is now 40%.

"But Mikey!" I hear. "That doesn't stack with the 30% off online!"

Nope. But take it instore, where it literally stacks with everything. What the register does is ring everything up, take the discounts from the instore offers (so, for instance, 40% off chambray shirts or 20% off accessories), total everything, and THEN apply the 40% off. It even stacks with clearance.

I ended up snagging three washed plaid shirts (clearance) and a laptop bag (for my brother). The shirts totalled out to $105, which then had 50% reduced (for 50% off clearance) and then another 40$ reduced (with the voucher) and came out to around 30 bucks - 10 bucks a shirt. The bag was 70, had 20% off (for 20% off accessories) and then another 40% off for 33.60.

TL;DR: That voucher is golden in store. It's literally "save 40% on top of everything else." Chambray shirts can be had for about 25 bucks with this, most items in store tend to be on sale in some way, although I didn't look that hard. Don't wait around for it to be stackable with something online if you have a Factory store nearby; use it while it's at 40% this weekend.

That is a real good deal.. Unfortunately, no factory stores in Minnesota..

Comment

Yup, it was a good trip today. Got one of the new heathered plaid shirts, a pair of cords, slim chinos, a shirt for my son, and a shirt and necklace for my daughter all for barely over a hundred bucks. Got to feel the new herringbone Thompson, and it felt good to me, nice and soft and a 40R seemed a good fit, no 38R to try though. Maybe next time!

Comment

Hey guys - any more insights on what was on sale and could be had for good prices? Sweaters maybe? Sportcoats? I have one that is about 45 minutes away, but don't want to make the trip if things are not more than 50% off let's say.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by dapperedcpa View Post
          Hey guys - any more insights on what was on sale and could be had for good prices? Sweaters maybe? Sportcoats? I have one that is about 45 minutes away, but don't want to make the trip if things are not more than 50% off let's say.

Thanks!
          The Bedford pants were marked down 30% at my local store. There were some nice heavier wool ones for fall/winter marked at around $100 retail, that could be had for around $40 with both discounts applied.

The herringbone and tweed blazers were only $10 off, so the discount with voucher wasn't amazing.

I was in there mainly to look at the fall bedfords and blazers, so I don't recall what other sales were going on.

Comment

Working...
          X