CT Shirts - Livingsocial Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CT Shirts - Livingsocial Deal

Livingsocial has a deal of $25 $50 or $50 for $100 on CT purchases. Some restrictions apply, and considering CT is largely all offers I'm not quite sure how it'll go down, but sale items are included.

I'm still not 100% sure of the referral code rules, so here's the straightup link (I think):

https://www.livingsocial.com/cities/...m_source=blast

And here's my referral if you feel so inclined:
    https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/8...8&rui=73967453

These come up frequently. I've contacted CT customer service and heard that this deal cannot be combined with other offers, which is basically all they do. I've never risked buying this as a result. The only way it would be a good deal if it it works on the sale shirts that are under $50 and I would check with CT customer service before purchasing the livingsocial voucher to make sure that the item you wants qualifies.

Comment

Usually, they direct you to a URL that prevents you from stacking this with other multi-buy deals. Until someone buys the deal and/or contacts Living Social customer service to confirm, that's what I'd assume would be going on.

In theory, if they don't direct you to another URL, this would just get entered as a gift certificate during check-out and would stack. But I'd confirm the details with both Living Social and Tyrwhitt before buying if I were you.

Comment

I used it twice on 4 for 200 deals. It helps a little, but sometimes you can do better.

Comment

The UK website's 4 for Ā£100 is probably a better deal when combined with a 10% or 15% off coupon that brings shirts down to $33 each. Alternatively, the $40-per-shirt-with-a-free-tie promotions are nice if you need ties.

Comment

Working...
          X