No announcement yet.

Up to 55% off on Banana Republic purchases + 3% cash back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you guys think the email signup 25% off code will be stackable on the upcoming Friends and Family sale (50% off?)?

Comment

Originally posted by Kroaker View Post
      Thanks for posting this. Got the:

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...&pid=562751002

For $121.78 shipped. I haven't sized the BR tailored fit on myself yet, but I'm willing to give it a go!
      Nice! Let us know how it is. I've only purchased cotton blazers from BR.

Comment

Picked up two pair of the Kentfield cotton pants and the red gingham pocket square for $78, and at lunch returned two pairs of the Docker's Modern Khakis to JCP to offset the purchase at almost the exact same price.

Anyone have any experience with the BR Kentfield pants? The Docker's Modern Khakis were just too slim in the thigh for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kroaker View Post
          Thanks for posting this. Got the:

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...&pid=562751002

For $121.78 shipped. I haven't sized the BR tailored fit on myself yet, but I'm willing to give it a go!
          Nice! I've got two of the tailored cotton blazers and they fit me perfectly, no tailoring needed. Was tempted with the the navy wool blazer and the new gray cotton blazer but I've got too many similar items in my wardrobe already to justify the purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by dackman View Post
            Picked up two pair of the Kentfield cotton pants and the red gingham pocket square for $78, and at lunch returned two pairs of the Docker's Modern Khakis to JCP to offset the purchase at almost the exact same price.

Anyone have any experience with the BR Kentfield pants? The Docker's Modern Khakis were just too slim in the thigh for me.
            Gonna pick up some kentfields too. I really liked the look of them in the store but unfortunately didn't have time to try on. They are labeled as vintage straight like the emerson's which work well on me so here's hoping to that. The creases will make them a bit more dressy which is a nice change for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ninpb View Post
              Gonna pick up some kentfields too. I really liked the look of them in the store but unfortunately didn't have time to try on. They are labeled as vintage straight like the emerson's which work well on me so here's hoping to that. The creases will make them a bit more dressy which is a nice change for me.
              I tried on a pair of the Emerson's earlier in the summer, waste and thighs fit pretty good, but that calves and the straight leg opening were a bit too baggy for my taste. Plus they had that BR label sewn in above the back right pocket, no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ninpb View Post
                When you saw the Kentfields in store you didn't happen to notice if they had the BR label sewn in above the back right pocket did you?

Comment

Originally posted by dackman View Post
                  When you saw the Kentfields in store you didn't happen to notice if they had the BR label sewn in above the back right pocket did you?
                  Didn't pay attention. Actually, i just checked my own ass right now and felt the tag on my emersons. Guess they don't bother me. Ironic that I posted a question a few weeks ago if the tag on Levi's bothered anyone =).

Comment

Just got the burnt-orange Aiden Chinos . . . $26 plus tax.

Comment

I was able to get the 25% discount by signing up another email address for their spam list, and I was able to get the 40% discount on the navy wool blazer, bringing it to $112.50 plus tax. I tried on the other tailored-fit jackets in store and they fit well, but none of my local stores had the blue blazers in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                        So is this email for new subscribers only? I already get all their emails and didn't get this one for 25% off.
                        http://www.my10minutemail.com/

It may not be ethical, but I "sign up" every time I make a purchase at Banana Republic or Gap. Never had a problem stacking coupons at BR, but I have run into some difficulties with gap.

Comment

It looks like it's 30% off until 08/20/13 now and I couldn't stack my 25% off email sign up discount on top of that for the Aiden pants I wanted. Oh well, still not a horrible discount but I definitely missed out on the 40% off.

Comment

Mine wouldn't stack at all. I would enter FALLFIX, which was accepted, and then try to enter my email code but nothing ever occurred. Bummer.

Comment

Working...
                            X