Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up to 55% off on Banana Republic purchases + 3% cash back

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/?siteI...102&ssiteID=ON

Gap and Banana Republic are offering 40% sitewide with promo code FALLFIX (ends 8/19/13)
    (excludes Banana brands like BR Picks and Performance)

FALLFIX can be combined with the 25% promo code you get from Gap and Banana Republic when you sign up for their emails.
    So that comes to 55% off for both Gap and Banana

Shipping is 7 or free for orders over 50

Plus get 3% cash back from MRR (it's a valid coupon code at MRR)
    see this thread for more info - http://threads.dappered.com/showthre...g-online-Enjoy

credit
    Last edited by nix7; August 18, 2013, 10:48 PM.

Damn, I didn't know that 25% code was stackable. I deleted the email because they have 30% sales all the time. Maybe I should try signing up with another email address. I wonder if the system would catch that I' checking out under the same name.

Comment

Definitely worth the try. I'm not sure if the email address is tied to an email.

Comment

Originally posted by dappertert View Post
        Maybe I should try signing up with another email address. I wonder if the system would catch that I' checking out under the same name.
        It worked for me. I actually placed an order a couple hours before I saw this post. So, I just re-ordered everything but with the 25% off code too. I used another email to sign up (even though I'm already signed up with a different address) and it worked fine. Picked up a couple sweaters, an OCBD, chinos, and a denim jacket.

Comment

So is this email for new subscribers only? I already get all their emails and didn't get this one for 25% off.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
            So is this email for new subscribers only? I already get all their emails and didn't get this one for 25% off.
            Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
              New subscriptions only. They send a unique code after you sign up. Once you get the code, it won't matter what email address you use to check out.

Comment

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
                New subscriptions only. They send a unique code after you sign up. Once you get the code, it won't matter what email address you use to check out.
                Correct you are, just got the 25% code.

Comment

@dackman How long did it take for the system to email the code?

Comment

Originally posted by Murph65 View Post
                    I was starting to wonder that too. I signed up about 30-45 minutes ago with a gmail address and haven't received anything yet. I'm not even buying anything for myself, but a coat that my wife was eyeing when we were at the store last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Murph65 View Post
                      About 5 minutes. I used a gmail code as well, my standard BR emails go to a hotmail account.

Comment

I found it. I had to look under 'all mail'. For some reason it wasn't in the inbox or spam folder. Got a $225 trench coat for the wife for $86 after applying my $20 rewards credit.

Comment

I got the code right away after I cleared my cache and used a different email address.

Comment

thanks for the tip. got the aiden chinos for way cheap

Comment

Thanks for posting this. Got the:

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...&pid=562751002

For $121.78 shipped. I haven't sized the BR tailored fit on myself yet, but I'm willing to give it a go!

Comment

Working...
                              X