Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum membership grows like wild fire for these codes. 50% off is helpful for buying their higher priced items but if 10% deters you from buying from them every Wednesday with 40% off codes then you have bigger things to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
      They've got a couple new plaid blazers that I've got my eye on, but that's about all I'm interested in.
      I've realized that the JCrew Ludlow blazers require much less tailoring on me so it comes out close to the same price in the end. Plus I have more than enough for now.

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
        Forum membership grows like wild fire for these codes. 50% off is helpful for buying their higher priced items but if 10% deters you from buying from them every Wednesday with 40% off codes then you have bigger things to worry about.
        True, but the last F&F code had almost no restrictions (maybe only 3rd party stuff). The Wed. codes have all the restrictions.

Comment

I'd definitely be interested in a code if anyone is willing to share as well, just started my new job a couple of weeks ago so I need to stack up on some dress pants

Comment

Might as well ask too in case anyone is handing out free codes...haha!

Comment

joining the code-grabbing army here, I'd appreciate one as well.

Comment

i'm pretty uninterested in a code. if anyone can find it in their heart to not pm me a code, i'd be very grateful. thanks!

Comment

I would be very grateful for a code as well! PM me if anyone has extra!!

Comment

Ive never asked for a code, but since this is the game BR plays, I'll play too. I would love a code if anyone could share

Comment

I hope you guys realize that no one has actually given out any codes here. The only evidence of codes given out was on Reddit.

Comment

Hey if anyone has any extra codes could you PM thanks so much!

Comment

Again, there are no codes here.

Comment

Working...
                          X