• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    I give up.

Yep.

Comment

My referral link from above expired already, but here is my link if you need $25 off your first purchase. http://a.bono.bs/x/87emjD

Currently sipping on a Revolver Blood and Honey and enjoying my music. Happy Labor Day to those celebrating.

Comment

My link is out of date. If anyone needs a referral link, feel free to PM me.!

Comment

If anyone wants a referral link, PM me or post on the forum!

Comment

I was wondering if anyone had anymore of the $50 of $125 referral codes? Thanks!

Comment

I don't think that Bonobos does referrals anymore, it just disappeared with their new site redesign, which I also hate btw.

Comment

I think they've taken it down for now... will be happy to refer anybody once they sort it out. I love minimalism but this is not an appropriate place for it. They're also doing that stupid RL.com thing where you can't ctrl+click to open items in tabs. I want to smack the web designers that think this is remotely a good idea for e-commerce.

Comment

Has Bonobos ceased the referral program? I'm searching all over my login and I can't find any kind of referral code to give a friend.

Comment

I think they have. There's no referral links on their website anymore, but they are still updating their website daily, so it could come back sooner rather then later. I'd ask one of their ninjas for a better and more complete response.

Comment

Working...
                    X