Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben Sherman Alan Brogue Boot $60??

Anyone have experience with these?

They are $60 at MyHabit right now. I have the Sebago Hamiltons in brown, and I love them but they fell apart pretty quickly and I was really disappointed in the construction - even though I only paid about $95 for them. At $60, it seems hard to lose, but I thought I'd check and see if anyone has any experience....especially re: fitment with the euro-sizing.

I just ordered them myself the other day in Euro Size 43. I'll post some pictures and let you know what I think when they arrive.

Comment

I have the Sebagos and those Ben Shermans. I also owned the AE Daltons (but returned them). The build quality and materials on the Ben Shermans is much better than the Sebagos. I think the only advantage the Sebagos have is waterproofing. I like the Ben Shermans much more than the AE Daltons too. They are a much sleeker boot.

Comment

Originally posted by dapperdee View Post
        I have the Sebagos and those Ben Shermans. I also owned the AE Daltons (but returned them). The build quality and materials on the Ben Shermans is much better than the Sebagos. I think the only advantage the Sebagos have is waterproofing. I like the Ben Shermans much more than the AE Daltons too. They are a much sleeker boot.
        how are the sizing on the ben shermans compares to AE dalton? I wear 7.5 on the wolverine 1k, but the smallest size they have for the ben sherman is 8. I think the leather on the dalton is way better than ben sherman.

Comment

Working...
        X