Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

31% off Put This On squares, one day only

hey guys... Jesse from PTO here.

You may already know that in addition to the blog, we make and sell pocket squares. They're handmade by one person, with handrolled edges (no sewing machine involved) and made from a variety of fabrics, ranging from Liberty silks to vintage rayon from the 40s.

Our closet's getting a little full, so I thought I'd just make a crazy mid-summer discount for a day to get some stuff out the door.

Use the code "HOLYCOW" and get 31% off anything we sell. The store's on etsy at http://etsy.com/shop/putthison.
    Last edited by PutThisOn; August 5, 2013, 06:02 PM.

Jesse, welcome to the forums! You have a lot of fans in this community. Thank you for letting us know about the sale.

Comment

Ditto on the welcome. Love your blog.

Comment

Double ditto. Or something. - I just watched the thrifting challenge video ep of PTO (again) last week, and am currently still making my way through 2 y.o. archives of *Bullseye* podcasts. Quality stuff all the way 'round, Jesse. I just need to get caught up!

Comment

Thanks, guys. Last episode of S2 coming within a week. That's exclusive info .

Comment

I must say, though the majority of what you address is far beyond my current budget, I am thoroughly enjoying the video series. Your thrifting episode made me realize that I've never actually checked jacket composition in-store, despite knowing about the pinch test. Helped me resolve to be more discerning in my thrift store purchases.

Also a great fan of your podcast, carry on with the excellent work!

Comment

Working...
            X