This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GUSTIN 61$ with invite

Hi long time lurker! I thought this was a good deal and thought you all might too. Im not sure if your all familiar with gustin and its wildly successful kickstarter but they have this invitation program going on right now.

All first time customer can now get 20$ store credit if you register with an invitation. Here's the invite for all those interested:

Hey!

Have you checked out Gustin yet? They are the first fully crowdsourced premium menswear company. That means you get to decide what they produce and get it all at true wholesale prices!

If you create an account using a referral link you get $20 off your first purchase!

https://www.weargustin(dot)com/invite_from/4747

Thanks!

After you register you can confirm you got the 20$ store credit in My Account>Order Status and below you will see: STORE CREDIT
    Looks like you have $20.00 in store credit. Just a heads up, we'll apply that amount to your next campaign.

Note: The discount applies after the jean has been fully backed 100%. Your card will be charged AFTER its 100% backed. I wasn't sure too when I ordered a pair bc when you initially back a pair it doesn't show the discount (that's why I let you know you can check by going to order status).

I hope this helps make gustin your next pair of jeans to break in.

Also, I'm not sure if the invitation expires. Give it a try

You could have added your referral link to the Gustin Jeans Referral thread. It was the second thread in this subforum.
    Measurements: 6'2", 173 lbs, 16" neck, 35/36" sleeve, 42" chest, 32" waist, 33.5" inseam

Comment

Working...
    X