Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Bonobos Deals Thread

Bonobos Deals Thread

Please share your Bonobos coupon codes, sales announcements, and other deals in this thread.

Bonobos has a policy about disallowing referrals from people who post their referral links on forums. In an attempt to cut down on the many requests our mods have been getting by users who have done as much, we have deleted all Bonobos referral codes from Threads. Please refrain from posting your Bonobos referral codes here in the future. If you have any questions about their policy, please contact Bonobos.
    Last edited by bruschetta; July 22, 2013, 03:33 PM.

I like the overall fit of their. However I notice they seem to run very long. Other brands I can get away with no tailoring- but 32x30 in Bonobos its required I have them shortened. Oh well.
    Last edited by bruschetta; July 22, 2013, 03:26 PM.

Comment

I've been quite satisfied in my limited experiences with them. Even when they mess things up a little bit they jump through hoops to get it right.

Regarding fit, yeah, there is some inconsistency depending on the cut. My typical size is 32 but I had to size down to a 31 in the straight leg suit pants. However, the slim straight washed chinos in a 32 fit perfectly. Best fitting pants I've ever owned.

I do have a funny story to relate about one of their customer service "ninjas" though. I was having some questions about a return and store credit so I called a couple of times one Saturday afternoon. You could tell (it appeared to me) that the employee was working remotely, out of their home. But the funny thing was, each time I called she just answered the phone "hello?". No "Thank you for calling Bonobos" or anything like that, just "Hello?" I just had to laugh, it was like I was calling some random girl on the phone in her apartment in New York. She did get the job done though.
      Last edited by bruschetta; July 22, 2013, 03:41 PM.

Comment

I gotta say I am SUPER impressed with Bonobos return policy. I bought a pair of Jeans on clearance in January when they had 30% of the clearance section, so I got the the $145 jeans marked down to $78 for 30 percent off, making it $54 that I paid. So far so good, and the jeans were really nice, but they just fit me kinda loose. I wore them for over 3 months, I tried to shrink them washing and drying on hot, but they only got looser. So I emailed asking for information about fit. Long story short, they encouraged me to return them, and gave me store credit for the full pre discount $78 price. In addition, they gave me a 20% discount coupon for my birthday in January which they happily renewed yesterday. SO I bought a pair of their basic Khaki chinos at the regular price. With the discount I've still got about $7 left in credit. In addition to all of that, I have exchanged many emails with their CS Ninjas, and they have always been extremely friendly and enthusiastic. It's really a pleasure doing business with this company.

Comment

good CS is always a huge plus when I'm considering buying stuff from. Bought a blazer from Bonobos a while back with some issues on the shoulder, but I was so busy at the time and completely forgot about it until maybe six months later. Emailed the CS and they happily provided a prepaid label for the return. wonderful experience.

Comment

Secret Bonobos Discount on Markdowns

Tip from Bonobos on a deal just for the Dappered forum. 10% off of sale items (link here). A number of styles were recently added. This is the only place the deal is communicated.

You can use the code "Psst" through Friday...

Comment

pleatwave for 20% off for returning customers.
              5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Originally posted by DerekH
                If you're dying for some overpriced t-shirts, they're doing a 20% off two, 30% off three deal on their vintage wash tees. That puts them at about $20 a shirt.

I'd also steer you towards Everlane if you're looking some solid basic tees for $5 cheaper.
                I second Everlane recommendation. No experience with Bonobos tees, but Everlane's are great at at a solid price.

Comment

I got a mailer today with a 20% off code on top of their already marked down sale items, which look like they got fresh items (and have already sold out on a bunch). Picked up a summer weight slim fit button up and a henley.

Not sure if the codes are specific, but mine was donttell_AW23RE94.

Comment

I just got some of the Summer Weight Chinos in the mail. Fairly comfortable and easy to wear. On another note, does anyone have any experience with the Oxley pants? I wonder if get crinkled very easily since their oxford cloth. Please let me know -- I'm considering!

Comment

all the bonobos pants are crease-less. Does anyone put a crease in them?

Comment

Originally posted by sub150 View Post
                        all the bonobos pants are crease-less. Does anyone put a crease in them?
                        I do not put a crease in their chinos.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                          I do not put a crease in their chinos.
                          I forget what separates chinos from pants from trousers.

Something like these...

http://www.bonobos.com/grey-slim-str...n-friday-greys

Without a crease they look kinda childish IMO.

Comment

chinos are just pants made of cotton twill

i don't crease any of my pants, including suit pants. i think they looked dated, like pleats.

Comment

Originally posted by ballboy253 View Post
                              I just got some of the Summer Weight Chinos in the mail. Fairly comfortable and easy to wear. On another note, does anyone have any experience with the Oxley pants? I wonder if get crinkled very easily since their oxford cloth. Please let me know -- I'm considering!
                              I got the green oxleys just the other day. They are SUPER comfortable and don't crinkle too easily. The green color may be a bit bright and adventurous for me though. I'm thinking of exchanging for gray or blue.
                              Last edited by bruschetta; July 22, 2013, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X