Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are the Thomas Mason dress shirts from Jcrew?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are the Thomas Mason dress shirts from Jcrew?

They're probably not worth it for full retail, but what about 70 dollars during a sale?

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/s...~~~~/22286.jsp

I picked up 3 earlier this year when J Crew was running some stupid sale on them. Got them for less than the cost of 1 normally. I like them much more than regular J Crew shirts. Better fit, better buttons, better attention to detail.

Comment

How much did you pay?

Comment

I have that exact shirt and love it. I think that I got it for $40 or so - it was priced a little lower, was during a 40% off, and was able (for the first and only time ever) to stack the student discount on top of that.

Comment

I got one on clearance here in Toronto for $38. Was a great find, love the shirt.

Comment

i'm wearing a new TM jcrew shirt today. they are my favorite OTR readily available dress shirts anywhere. the fabrics are just awesome. the orig price is inflated sure, but i've got 4 of them and never paid more than $40 for any of them. $35 on average. for me at that price, it's an impulse buy... doesn't matter if i already have one that looks like it or if it is an undesirable color, it's coming home with me.

Comment

I've picked up several at a warehouse store for ≈ $35 and I like them a lot. Good quality (although mother-of-pearl buttons are thin), but I'd definitely not pay full retail for them.

Comment

Kinda odd but I've been seeing these at my factory store in the clearance section. I've never seen reg jcrew items at a factory store before. Seems they went straight to clearance. They're marked from 125.00 down to 34.99+ 50% off. Def more attention to detail but no way worth retail

Comment

I always thought the patterns were quite nice, but the fabric seemed quite thin to me.

I might consider these shirts at $30-$40, but not a penny more.

Comment

Working...
                  X