35$ allen edmonds fifth ave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

35$ allen edmonds fifth ave

so its likely that this is a mistake and will be cancelled but if not, you might be interested
    http://www.josbank.com/menswear/shop...1_10050_299318

Well, I put in my order. We shall see if they honor it!

Comment

Showing $335 for me. Probably corrected by now.

Comment

Just got notice it was a pricing error and my order is cancelled.

Comment

Not to revive the dead here, but my situation with JAB is this:

1) One of my two placed orders has "Shipped". Tracking number and all.
          2) The charge to my credit card has cleared. JAB has my money for one of the orders (the other remains pending).
          3) I just contacted customer service to inquire about the status of the shipped order, and she said due to the holiday it didn't move out but should show movement today and over the weekend.

So....JAB either owes me shoes or my money back it seems.

Comment

I showed up too late for the party the other day to get involved with buying cancellations. But I did notice that JAB seems to still be having problems with their Allen Edmonds on their site http://www.josbank.com/menswear/shop...&storeId=11001 The link for their entire selection of AE's is down but the rest of the site seems to be working fine.

Comment

Did anyone else buy these things with paypal as a "Guest" on the Joseph A Bank site? I got a shipping confirmation but the tracking number they provided keeps giving me an error... likely because AE is not going to honor the purchase. Of course, I don't really expect them to send me these shoes and only copped them as a "what the heck!" attempt at getting a great deal. So, I fully expect to never receive these guys, but I have yet to be refunded my money on paypal as well. Anybody else? Anybody been refunded? Anybody actually received these shoes?

I really hope I didn't just create myself a bunch of work in an attempt to take advantage of some poor intern that accidentally typed $35 instead of $335.

Comment

Originally posted by emynd View Post
                Did anyone else buy these things with paypal as a "Guest" on the Joseph A Bank site? I got a shipping confirmation but the tracking number they provided keeps giving me an error... likely because AE is not going to honor the purchase. Of course, I don't really expect them to send me these shoes and only copped them as a "what the heck!" attempt at getting a great deal. So, I fully expect to never receive these guys, but I have yet to be refunded my money on paypal as well. Anybody else? Anybody been refunded? Anybody actually received these shoes?

I really hope I didn't just create myself a bunch of work in an attempt to take advantage of some poor intern that accidentally typed $35 instead of $335.
                I to am waiting on being refunded. Called them this morning and they said it could be up to a week from today. Seems JAB is taking its time refunding all the orders that processed.

Comment

Originally posted by ncfranklin View Post
                  I to am waiting on being refunded. Called them this morning and they said it could be up to a week from today. Seems JAB is taking its time refunding all the orders that processed.
                  Not to place blame anyone for trying to order, but I imagine they got tons of orders on the mistakenly priced shoes, and even if it doesn't involve paperwork for the customers who ordered, I imagine it's a bit of a cluster internally at JAB and possibly between JAB and AE which they need to figure out. I'm not surprised it's going to take them a little while to sort it out -- at least it's only $35 they have right now and not the full price.

Comment

Still waiting for my refund here. Anyone else?

Comment

Well, it's been over two weeks now and I still haven't received a refund. I just emailed them and said I'd be disputing the charge w/ AmEx unless they process the refund by the end of the week.

Comment

I see 'pending charges' on my card but nothing that has been processed. It still does tie up the funds though.

Comment

I had to call them, and specifically ask for a refund. The guy even asked me if I had "shipped the shoes back". I realize JSB created a real kerfuffle, but how they've handle it since has been disappointing.

Comment

Working...
                          X