Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fey View Post
    no response yet did you hear anything?
    My local store did it (even tho they stated it was a one time thing, and that there is no Nordstrom in my area so their policy sais they shouldn't), and had no objectsion to the alternate color. Just emailed them the link to the catalog, and my boots shipped free.

Happy man.

Comment

fyi they sent out a company wide email yesterday afternoon instructing their sales reps to only price match the exact color/model combos as nordstrom. not before i got an order in for chocolate though excited about that! however, it appears that i'll be receiving a dalton in both colors now. so my decision will be do i hold on to 2 pairs of daltons because they were the same price as seconds daltons on sale, or ditch the walnut one?

Comment

fyi they sent out a company wide email yesterday afternoon instructing their sales reps to only price match the exact color/model combos as nordstrom. not before i got an order in for chocolate though excited about that! however, it appears that i'll be receiving a dalton in both colors now. so my decision will be do i hold on to 2 pairs of daltons because they were the same price as seconds daltons on sale, or ditch the walnut one?
        I'd simply decide which one you'd wear more. Good to know about the email though! Got mine in ahead of time as well.

Comment

i think everyone is in love with the walnut, but in my experience it is a hard color to work with. my gf says the walnut dalton looks "drama queen"-ish, and i kind of agree with that. i still wear my walnut strands though lol

Comment

i think everyone is in love with the walnut, but in my experience it is a hard color to work with. my gf says the walnut dalton looks "drama queen"-ish, and i kind of agree with that. i still wear my walnut strands though lol
            My strands also in walnut. They do add a bit of a "dandy" to anything I wear them with, but i like it. It's a statement shoe for a reason. Boots need to be a bit more flexible I feel, as I have a tendancy to wear them more.

Comment

I have both dalton's. You'll find uses for both.

Comment

If you want to access the sale early http://slickdeals.net/f/6146494-Nord...und?p=60633670 there are instructions on this thread, tested and it works!

It might be taken down though so here is the instructions:

Go to: http://shop.nordstrom.com/
                Click on Start Now

Create a nordstrom.com account (if you already have one you want to go the "enter info" part for nordstrom card info). Enter all information on the first page (First Name, Email, Confirm Email, etc)

Click on "Create an Account" and it should take you to the "Enter Info" Page.

Enter 4643 as the last 4 digits of card
                Enter nordhouse as the last name
                Enter 80111 as the zip code

- All credit goes to the original poster "teammoney" I'm just sharing.

Comment

Has anyone gotten Strands in bourbon from Nordstrom or AE at the sale price? My Nordstrom only had walnut Strands in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian619 View Post
                    Doubtful. I've tried doing it at a retail location in Orange County (to match a website) and the answer was that they don't price match. Might be worth checking out Nordstrom's website during the sale to see if they have the E widths. Additionally Amazon will usually lower prices during the sale thanks to their dynamic pricing as well, so that might be worth checking out.
                    I'm sure it was discussed previously, but for what it's worth, I dropped into the local AE store yesterday while running some errands neaarby, and they went ahead and honored the Nordstrom sale a few days ahead of schedule for a pair of the Neumoks...

Comment

My local store confirmed they will price match, but exact item only. No substitutions.

Comment

yea you had to jump on it when the nordstrom sale first started. during that day, AE instituted a company wide policy in regards to price matching nordstrom's sale:

Comment

Is anyone willing to proxy?

Comment

Working...
                          X