Allen Edmonds Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allen Edmonds Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Prices

Through mad social engineering skills*, I was able to capture a fleeting image of the Allen Edmonds shoes and sale prices for the upcoming Nordstrom anniversary sale. I was being tackled as I snapped this, so forgive me for the quality and cutting off the Park Avenue price. After breaking free from my zip ties, I stand before you a free but hunted man with news of great discounts. Proof doc. Here's the breakdown:

Le Strands everybody loves so damn much: $229.90 (brownish, couldn't tell exactly)
    Neumok: $169.90 (blue/brown)
    LaSalle: $196.90 (black/brown)
    McAllister: $229.90
    Maxfield: $179.90 (black/brown)
    Dalton: $259.90 (hands off, these are mine)
    Park Avenue: oopsies- discount was similar to the others

There were many other pages for other brands. I chose to risk my health for AE as I thought it would be most popular. Other pages in the binder had nice To Boot New Yorks on sale, I think these brown and black double-monk Magnanni for $209ish, no traditional 1000 Mile Wolverines but there were a few variants, like one with a waffled sole, if that makes sense. As usual, lots of fall stuff, not clearance like the Half-Yearly we just had.

Sale starts July 10 for Nordstrom cardholders, July 18 for the unwashed masses. I do not work there. I've just been there twice in the last two weeks returning stuff from online purchases from the Half-Yearly sale. Make a f-ing navy blazer that fits me and actual slim fit shirts, somebody.

*The nice saleslady showed me.
    Last edited by _JZ_; June 28, 2013, 08:56 PM. Reason: Fastidiousness

No sign of the 5th Street? Might be time to pull the trigger on some Dalton's...

Comment

Dalton... on dear.... that's going to be incredibly tempting.

Comment

Oh damn. That's a good price. I already own them, but you should all buy them
        "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Only care about Park Ave's... Assuming 200ish

Comment

It's officially dalton time!

Comment

Daltons for all. Huzzah!

Comment

Thank you all for justifying my pending purchase of the Daltons. Appreciated. Kind of.

Comment

Originally posted by aqwayne93 View Post
                  Only care about Park Ave's... Assuming 200ish
                  Should be the same price as the Strand and McAllister.

Comment

Hrm... was just thinking about maybe getting some blue suede bucks, but might have to think about the Neumok instead.

Comment

It's amazing, a year ago I would have jumped on the Dalton deal. After wearing them in person I'm no longer in love. The wing tip is just too wide for me, there's like this expanse of bareness on my foot that I just don't like :\ Oh well, money saved. Thank goodness it's not the Fifth Street!

Comment

When is this sale going to kick off?

Comment

anyone know if AE will match the Nordstrom sale prices? *For those of us who are E-width*

Comment

Originally posted by Trueflame View Post
                            When is this sale going to kick off?
                            July 10 for Nordstrom cardholders, July 19 for everyone. I need to edit the first post. I said July 18.

Comment

Originally posted by charliebrown2 View Post
                              anyone know if AE will match the Nordstrom sale prices? *For those of us who are E-width*
                              Doubtful. I've tried doing it at a retail location in Orange County (to match a website) and the answer was that they don't price match. Might be worth checking out Nordstrom's website during the sale to see if they have the E widths. Additionally Amazon will usually lower prices during the sale thanks to their dynamic pricing as well, so that might be worth checking out.

Comment

Working...
                              X