Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50% off J.Crew Factory (online & in-stores)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morgan,

Comment

Joe, looks dead http://capitalone.shopsavvy.com

Comment

I'm not sure why the website isn't working. But here is a snapshot from the Capital One App.

Comment

Lots of sizes back in stock for the Thompson. At least for the jackets.

Comment

Yup! I've been stalking the thompson wool in navy. The pants however has still not been restocked for my size.

Comment

Yeah I have been doing the same. Don't really want to buy and tailor 36x32. Tempted to just grab the jacket, but I will probably pass for now. Post if you see more pant sizes.

Comment

Will do. I'm waiting for a 32x30.

I just bought the jacket as my original intention was to wear it with other pants and jeans.

Comment

For those having trouble finding their sizes, I had the same problem. Called my local outlet, and said I couldn't find my size there - asked if they could check stock in other stores. I had to pay a $5 shipping fee, but got my 42R jacket from Cincinnatti (to new york) in 2 days. (for those seeking the 42R suit coat in charcoal, they said they had some in Cincinatti, and in Kenosha, WI). Can't speak to the Navy - good luck!

Comment

I dont really have a local outlet.

Comment

Then call a non-local one. I made the order entirely over the phone. Just call the Kenosha or Cincinnati store.

Comment

They restocked thompson wool pants this morning and I was able to grab my size. Not wanting to pay the full price since the 50% just ended, I took a chance and called. They were nice enough to let me have it for yesterday's price of $69! I'm a fan now!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Working...
                          X