Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50% off J.Crew Factory (online & in-stores)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50% off J.Crew Factory (online & in-stores)

JCF is currently having a 50% off everything sale, from June 28, 2013, 12:01am ET through July 7, 2013, 11:59pm ET.

http://factory.jcrew.com/index.jsp

Anyone know if anything else stacks with this?

Comment

Also, if this is everything off, why do I keep seeing shirts that were $26 now selling for $19, $18 shirts for $12, and so on?

Comment

It doesn't seem like the prices are updated yet, I'd give it a few hours or so.

Comment

And the Thompson suit in chino is out in my size. Incredible deal: $74/ jacket, $49/pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Trueflame View Post
            Anyone know if anything else stacks with this?
            I got a 10% off code emailed to me this morning which will stack.

Comment

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
              I got a 10% off code emailed to me this morning which will stack.
              What's the code? I'm not on their email subscription

Comment

Originally posted by Tan Ngo View Post
                What's the code? I'm not on their email subscription
                Code is "VIP"

Have fun

Comment

Originally posted by Furious Styles View Post
                  And the Thompson suit in chino is out in my size. Incredible deal: $74/ jacket, $49/pants.
                  Dear god, why do they still not make the Factory suits in a 40L?

Comment

The Thompson suit in chino is there, but if you click the link you bring you to Navy. From what I read, the Navy is more of a black am I correct? Also, how is the fit/ quality? At $75 shipped after the 10% code, not sure if I should bite. I swear I read a comparison and fit picture on dappered threads before, but I just cant seem to find it atm.

Comment

I'd have been all over the "corded suit" if they had my size. It would have been my first J Crew purchase. On one hand, I'm glad they're out so I don't spend the money. But on the other hand... I'm SERIOUSLY TICKED OFF. :-P
                      Last edited by alan; June 28, 2013, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aqwayne93 View Post
                        The Thompson suit in chino is there, but if you click the link you bring you to Navy. From what I read, the Navy is more of a black am I correct? Also, how is the fit/ quality? At $75 shipped after the 10% code, not sure if I should bite. I swear I read a comparison and fit picture on dappered threads before, but I just cant seem to find it atm.
                        I have it and the navy is pretty dark... darker than my Merona Kensington. But with that said, it's still navy. I don't think anyone is going to accuse you of wearing a black blazer when you have it on.

I remember seeing the thread comparing the chino to JCF's other jackets. The consensus is that it is slightly fuller than the other ones. I would agree, it's slightly bigger than my charcoal wool Thompson suit jacket in the same size, but I still think it looks tapered, and I decided not to have the sides brought in on it. All in all, it was a worthy step up from my Kensington (I purchased it during an earlier 50% off sale).

Comment

The Thompson wool suits are a steal if you are any of the less popular sizes that are still left.

There is also one Oxford Thompson jacket left that I want to grab, but its not marked 50% off.

Comment

Originally posted by zmac View Post
                            The Thompson wool suits are a steal if you are any of the less popular sizes that are still left.

There is also one Oxford Thompson jacket left that I want to grab, but its not marked 50% off.
                            You can buy it and then immediately call customer service. See if they can get you the 50% discount. If they can, get it. If they can't, cancel it on the spot. It's an extra step, but there's no harm in trying.

Comment

Slim button-ups are pretty loot and plundered, but grabbed two random ones, some socks (that are backordered until October, ha), and a tie clip.

Comment

Working...
                              X