Crazy Deal on Wolverine 1000 Mile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy Deal on Wolverine 1000 Mile

So ThisFits just posted about 1000 Mile Addison seconds being on sale at STP: http://thisfits.me/

Well, I'm not high on the Addison but I found these babies for the same price: http://www.sierratradingpost.com/wol...colorFamily=06

35% Off code: STFD6113

Order it using their Android/iPhone app for free shipping.

The leather outsole on a rugged workboot kills it for me, otherwise I'd be all over this deal in a heartbeat.
    Ben

Comment

Yeah, I don't rough it nearly as much as you do so I'm fine with that - but I really do understand that as a legit complaint. These are factory 2nds by the way - though it shouldn't matter much given that these are boots and are meant to be messed with.

I ordered Cordovan No. 8 - which is NOT shell cordovan, but in the same color.

Comment

Damn you. I swore I wasn't going to spend any more money but I'm about to order the Cordovan #8 as well. Reading reviews now but they all say to order 1/2 size down since they seem to run large.

I'm not sure how I feel about the leather sole either. Maybe I'll have to get a topy put on them.

Comment

I was just looking at Red Wings today for my "dress" boots. As in some boots I can wear when I'm not going to tromp through muck. I have chippewa's for that.

This is a heck of a deal.

Comment

Goddamnit. And I already bought boots today.

Comment

Originally posted by Margotron View Post
              Goddamnit. And I already bought boots today.
              Which? Buy a pair for a special lady in your life instead then! They have the 12" Sophia on sale as well.

Comment

I'm not seeing the free shipping when using the app? i live in CA

Comment

If you purchase through the app it should add free shipping at the end before checkout. If you are redirected to open a browser on phone it won't work. In short - you have to create an acct and purchase using the app itself.

Comment

Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
                    Which? Buy a pair for a special lady in your life instead then! They have the 12" Sophia on sale as well.
                    Haha...as of semi-recent developments, the only special ladies in my life are my sister and my mom

I scored these Clarks Desert Mali boots (after quite a lot of searching). Seems they haven't been made shipped to the US since sometime in 2012.

FIgured out the shipping thing too. You just need to make an account then use the app. I picked up the Rust. Wishing I coulda got Cordovan, but all out in my size.

Comment

Too many boots lol

Comment

these aren't typically worn around an office environment are they? I'm tempted and that's the only justification I can find for ordering a pair. i already have the ae daltons.

Comment

Depends on the office. These would work pretty well in most business casual/smart casual office environments. But probably not for an office that requires jacket + tie.
                          Ben

Comment

Originally posted by charliebrown2 View Post
                            these aren't typically worn around an office environment are they? I'm tempted and that's the only justification I can find for ordering a pair. i already have the ae daltons.
                            I'd say it's a step down dressy'ness from the Dalton, but these could still work just fine in a office casual environment.

Comment

just a heads-up, nordstrom will price match, even if STP doesn't have your size (at least the girl I got let me). She let me deduct the extra 20% off, but not a 30% for signing up for STP's email, but still a great deal if they don't have your size.

Comment

Working...
                              X