Crazy Deal on Wolverine 1000 Mile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr. mr. View Post
    my filson et. al. is supposed to get here tomorrow.

kinda looking at the barbour jacket now....
    Mine is still processing. Fingers crossed on that one.

Comment

So fucking angry! Recently moved but didn't update my billing address with my credit card company. Order got placed on hold, updated info, order now cancelled. Stupid app didn't have separate spots for billing and shipping address. Not even sure if the regular website does either. I already own a pair of brown originals in 10.5 but they're a little big for me. They are brand new (and firsts not seconds) and unworn because of this. If anyone would want to trade for some tan or rust Addisons or Originals in size 10 I'd be willing pending pics of the blemishes that make it a second.
      5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Mine arrived today. Fairly substantial gash in the leather though. Worth keeping?

Comment

I'd return it.

Comment

For the price you paid? I'd keep it, especially if it's only aesthetic damage (not damage to the structural integrity of the leather).
            Ben

Comment

Originally posted by madtown862 View Post
              Worth keeping?
              Is that inside or outside edge? If it's inside (left side of right shoe for example) and not cut all the way through I'd keep it for that price. Cut all the way through obviously goes back. Outside up to you.

Comment

That's the inside edge. It's not all the way through, but close.

It looks like they added some other boots, including the Rockford (cap-toe):
                http://www.sierratradingpost.com/s~w...le/?perPage=24

Comment

I thought it was cut all the way through when initially looked at it. If its just a superficial cut, I'd keep it.

Comment

Got mine today. Ordered then regular tan version and after reading the slickdeals forum, it sounds like some people got boots with big gashes. I got extremely lucky and there's only a small nick about 2cm long on the toe of the left boot.

Comment

Got mine, couldn't identify any blemishes. Maybe some slight discoloration and creasing, but nothing noticeable from a distance. The tan color is awesome. They're a bit snug, but I feel like they'll break in nicely. Now, do I wear boots in the summer or stash them until the fall?

Comment

No cuts on mine but they did send me two different colored boots. I ordered rust and got a cordovan right and rust left. You win some you lose some.

Comment

Originally posted by cm View Post
                          No cuts on mine but they did send me two different colored boots. I ordered rust and got a cordovan right and rust left. You win some you lose some.
                          Mind me asking what size? I could use a rust right 10.5 - trade you!

Comment

Originally posted by Margotron View Post
                            Mind me asking what size? I could use a rust right 10.5 - trade you!
                            Size 11. So close. I have already sent them back to STP though.

Comment

Turns out I got brown anyway (ordered rust). Alas. Back they go...

Originally posted by cm View Post
                              Size 11. So close. I have already sent them back to STP though.

Comment

Keep or return?

Just received my tan boots from STP (a little late in the day because I'm not in the US and have to use a dropship service). Noticed that the stitching is coming off around the sole - can't poke my finger through or see through the gap but not sure if it can keep water/dust out. Any simple way to check? Returns from outside the US are going to be an absolute PITA! Keep or return?

Comment

Working...
                                X