Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vicious49
    replied
    I ended up going by there and bought 1 shirt - a short sleeve chambray workshirt. I did end up ordering a few chambray shirts from their website along with a pair of sunglasses.

Leave a comment:

• nix7
    replied
    it looks like in-store prices are cheaper on some items

Leave a comment:

• Wcobos95
    replied
    Does anyone have experience with the JCF tie bar, quality-wise? It's under $10, putting it at $15 total w/ tax and shipping.

Leave a comment:

• shad0w4life
    replied
    I grabbed the Corded Cotton in 42L, hopefully it fits! I had to guess based on Suit Supply I'm a 40L-42L in their different fits and some are 44!

Plus if it doesn't fit I'm going to rip them a new one for lack of measurements and demand a refund of shipping charges

Leave a comment:

• Vicious49
    replied
    Trash - I was contemplating that sweater too but decided to skip it.

Derek - I wanted their slim short sleeve henley but it's sold out in my size. I have a few of their slim t-shirts and they're not bad at all. I still like Everlanes better as they feel a bit nicer.

I'm going to the outlet later today. I'll see what they have in stock and then maybe place an online order after that.

Leave a comment:

• DerekH
    replied
    @Trash, check out MyHabit today. They're doing an 80% of accessories deal and I saw a few random bags in there for real cheap.

Edit: looks like they're all pretty much gone. Alas.
    Last edited by DerekH; May 27, 2013, 11:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• trash
    replied
    Kind of want this... http://factory.jcrew.com/mens-clothi...1219/01219.jsp

Also that laptop bag is down to $34.50, though if it's as bad as I've heard probably not worth it considering I have enough bags as it is.

Leave a comment:

• DerekH
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
    On the online you mean. I was actually going to go in to the store today to see what I can find.
    Yeah, sorry. Since you like Everlane tees, take a look at their slim heathered henleys and tees. They're nice and soft and fitted pretty nice.

I grabbed this one and am happy with the fit.

Leave a comment:

• Vicious49
    replied
    On the online you mean. I was actually going to go in to the store today to see what I can find.

Leave a comment:

• DerekH
    replied
    In classic fashion, today only they upped the JCF sale to 50% off everything. Fire up the return slips!

Leave a comment:

• Xeones25
    replied
    Originally posted by nix7 View Post
    From my experience, (in store) usually for a discount of 40% or higher, no other discounts can be stacked such as student discount.
    Picked up a few striped t-shirts!
    Whew, after I left there I suddenly remembered the student discount and wondered if I should have gone back in.
    I picked up some nifty chambray Bedford pants (very light weight so they should be good for the upcoming months), a pair of socks, and ordered a pair of rust suede chukkas from another store (this one didn't have that color in my size).

Leave a comment:

• nix7
    replied
    From my experience, (in store) usually for a discount of 40% or higher, no other discounts can be stacked such as student discount.
    Picked up a few striped t-shirts!

Leave a comment:

• zmac
    replied
    I have a 20% off birthday code that did work online, although I did not fully check out. Do you think it would also work in-store?

Leave a comment:

• Focuspants
    replied
    The 20% off 125+ coupon says its not valid from the 23rd to the 27th. They thought ahead knowing this sale was coming :P

Leave a comment:

• ajk170
    replied
    I didn't think to try that coupon last week for my on-line order- I should have checked it. I do know that the "shopnow" code negated the 40% off. When I initially tried it this morning when I place my first order

Leave a comment:

Working...
X