JCrew Factory Memorial Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JCrew Factory Memorial Sale

Just go the email for 50% off in store (seems to be a print out- I'll post mine in a minute) and the online is 40% off.

Remember to thank all that serve(ed)!

Anybody know if the 50% in store will actually be worth it? Do they usually put everything up to full price for these sales? And can the coupon sent out last week stack on that? I've not been to a JCF, so I'm in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by BB View Post
      Anybody know if the 50% in store will actually be worth it? Do they usually put everything up to full price for these sales? And can the coupon sent out last week stack on that? I've not been to a JCF, so I'm in the dark.
      They do usually put things up to full price. I'm not sure about coupon stacking. The 40% off priced as marked plus 20% off $125+ worked online yesterday. In store could be different.

Comment

I didn't think to try that coupon last week for my on-line order- I should have checked it. I do know that the "shopnow" code negated the 40% off. When I initially tried it this morning when I place my first order

Comment

The 20% off 125+ coupon says its not valid from the 23rd to the 27th. They thought ahead knowing this sale was coming :P

Comment

I have a 20% off birthday code that did work online, although I did not fully check out. Do you think it would also work in-store?

Comment

From my experience, (in store) usually for a discount of 40% or higher, no other discounts can be stacked such as student discount.
              Picked up a few striped t-shirts!

Comment

Originally posted by nix7 View Post
                From my experience, (in store) usually for a discount of 40% or higher, no other discounts can be stacked such as student discount.
                Picked up a few striped t-shirts!
                Whew, after I left there I suddenly remembered the student discount and wondered if I should have gone back in.
                I picked up some nifty chambray Bedford pants (very light weight so they should be good for the upcoming months), a pair of socks, and ordered a pair of rust suede chukkas from another store (this one didn't have that color in my size).
                Measurements: 6'2", 173 lbs, 16" neck, 35/36" sleeve, 42" chest, 32" waist, 33.5" inseam

Comment

In classic fashion, today only they upped the JCF sale to 50% off everything. Fire up the return slips!

Comment

On the online you mean. I was actually going to go in to the store today to see what I can find.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                      On the online you mean. I was actually going to go in to the store today to see what I can find.
                      Yeah, sorry. Since you like Everlane tees, take a look at their slim heathered henleys and tees. They're nice and soft and fitted pretty nice.

I grabbed this one and am happy with the fit.

Comment

Kind of want this... http://factory.jcrew.com/mens-clothi...1219/01219.jsp

Also that laptop bag is down to $34.50, though if it's as bad as I've heard probably not worth it considering I have enough bags as it is.

Comment

@Trash, check out MyHabit today. They're doing an 80% of accessories deal and I saw a few random bags in there for real cheap.

Edit: looks like they're all pretty much gone. Alas.
                          Last edited by DerekH; May 27, 2013, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Trash - I was contemplating that sweater too but decided to skip it.

Derek - I wanted their slim short sleeve henley but it's sold out in my size. I have a few of their slim t-shirts and they're not bad at all. I still like Everlanes better as they feel a bit nicer.

I'm going to the outlet later today. I'll see what they have in stock and then maybe place an online order after that.

Comment

I grabbed the Corded Cotton in 42L, hopefully it fits! I had to guess based on Suit Supply I'm a 40L-42L in their different fits and some are 44!

Plus if it doesn't fit I'm going to rip them a new one for lack of measurements and demand a refund of shipping charges

Comment

Working...
                              X