No announcement yet.

Harry's Shaving Referral Chain Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@DerekH - Thanks for using my link! I received an e-mail earlier today noting that you had used my link, and then I placed an order for the 4 pack of blades with the code they sent me. Shipped free as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
      What is the advantage of purchasing these over a better known brand? Longevity? Price?
      I'm buying in because of the founders; I've been happy with my pair of Warby Parkers for the price point and one of the creators of this is a founder of WP too.

Comment

Has anyone received the kit yet and can say how long it took to get to them?

I'm in between homes right now and don't want them shipped to the wrong place at the wrong time.

Comment

I ordered on April 17, and based on the Fedex tracking, it's another 2-3 days away. So... it's going to take me 8-9 days. It shipped out of Sacramento.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff4 View Post
            I ordered on April 17, and based on the Fedex tracking, it's another 2-3 days away. So... it's going to take me 8-9 days. It shipped out of Sacramento.
            Awesome, thanks Jeff- used your referral code.

Here's mine- https://www.harrys.com/?ref=120a97f299
            Last edited by shaner3721; April 23, 2013, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Anyone still using Harry's? If you have a referral code, I'll use it. Think I'm ready to give Harry's a try.

Comment

Originally posted by gochrisgo View Post
                Anyone still using Harry's? If you have a referral code, I'll use it. Think I'm ready to give Harry's a try.
                Here you go!
                http://harrys.com/invite/5kqpj

great customer service and product.

Comment

Working...
                X