Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banana Republic Friends and Family (Begging) Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
    You know you can go to their website and then see what stores in your area have it in stock.
    Vicious - good call man; I did not know this! Welp... neither of the Navy Italian Wool suits (newer peak lapel and older notch) are available at my location... so... is 30% off the online price worth it, and/or the best deal I'm going to get on this suit?

    Comment


      #62
      I'm lucky in that there's about 10 stores within 25 miles of me so I'm just going to check which one has most of the items in stock that morning, head over there and get what I can. Even if they don't have an item in my size, I'll use my coupon at that store and then go to another one say 15 miles away and swap it for my size.

      Really, I'm after 3 blazers which normally run a total of about $630 and will now cost me $315. Plus it will help me earn my way towards keeping my Luxe membership.
      Last edited by Vicious49; March 8, 2013, 04:32 PM.

      Comment


        #63
        What blazers are you after?

        Comment


          #64
          Got my coupon, thanks!

          Comment


            #65
            Still hoping over here.....

            Comment


              #66
              About to input another batch. It's the last I can promise as I'm off this weekend and I'll have used up the last 30 spots my employees graciously let me use.

              Hope you all get some mileage out of it.

              -David

              Comment


                #67
                Just so you guys know, if the items you are looking for are not available at your local BR and you would like the 50% off instead of the 30% online, you can "charge send" the item over the phone using a credit card and driver's license.

                Shipping is UPS Ground and is flatrate anywhere in the country at $6-8 per transaction (not per item, price depends on if it is regular price or clearance). You can have any BR check which stores might have the item by calling them and giving them the style/item number from online and your size. If you are having any difficulties just let me know -- I will make sure you get what you need.

                -David

                Comment


                  #68
                  Originally posted by BR_David View Post
                  Just so you guys know, if the items you are looking for are not available at your local BR and you would like the 50% off instead of the 30% online, you can "charge send" the item over the phone using a credit card and driver's license.

                  Shipping is UPS Ground and is flatrate anywhere in the country at $6-8 per transaction (not per item, price depends on if it is regular price or clearance). You can have any BR check which stores might have the item by calling them and giving them the style/item number from online and your size. If you are having any difficulties just let me know -- I will make sure you get what you need.

                  -David
                  David, I would appreciate a code if you still have one! [email protected]

                  Comment


                    #69
                    I don't need the code as I haven't been checking out BR inventory, but it sure is great to see the community helping each other. That fuzzy feeling. Bravo BR_David!

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Originally posted by BR_David View Post
                      About to input another batch. It's the last I can promise as I'm off this weekend and I'll have used up the last 30 spots my employees graciously let me use.

                      Hope you all get some mileage out of it.

                      -David
                      David,

                      Once again thank you for taking the time to get these codes out! I really appreciate it and so does the Dapper Community!!! Enjoy the weekend off and make sure to thank your fellow employees that also handed out these exclusive codes

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                        David,

                        Once again thank you for taking the time to get these codes out! I really appreciate it and so does the Dapper Community!!! Enjoy the weekend off and make sure to thank your fellow employees that also handed out these exclusive codes

                        My thanks as well David.

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Originally posted by BR_David View Post
                          About to input another batch. It's the last I can promise as I'm off this weekend and I'll have used up the last 30 spots my employees graciously let me use.
                          Got it this morning. Thanks so much, David (and David's employees)!

                          Comment


                            #73
                            David you're a champ. You and your co-worker have a friend indeed in Alabama anytime you need something.

                            Comment


                              #74
                              Hello, if anyone received more than one codes please share one with me. I am planning to buy a suit! Thank you!

                              Comment


                                #75
                                Oh man, talk about bad timing on my part. I just cleaned out pretty much my entire wardrobe this weekend and was planning on dropping some serious coin at BR to revamp it this week. Had I only been a week sooner!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X