Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banana Republic Friends and Family (Begging) Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    If anyone has BR-David's email, please email him and let him know I have a code. I think he's still planning on sending me one and I want to make sure I don't double up! I sent him a PM, but I have a feeling his inbox is backed up. Thanks guys.


    PS: Those who haven't gotten a code, don't lose hope just yet. There's still a week left before the F&F event next weekend.
    My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

    Comment


      #47
      I appreciate how awesome BR_David is!!

      Comment


        #48
        Originally posted by diversification View Post
        yoyorobbo, I appreciate the kind words and selfless offer, but it's certainly not necessary.
        But, of course, man. Hey, what's right is right. Right?

        Glad to hear you got one. I was told in a PM that I did too, but my email says "negative." David did say to "look for it in my email", so maybe it just takes a bit to process. /fingers_crossed

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by yoyorobbo View Post
          But, of course, man. Hey, what's right is right. Right?

          Glad to hear you got one. I was told in a PM that I did too, but my email says "negative." David did say to "look for it in my email", so maybe it just takes a bit to process. /fingers_crossed
          I got the same email from BR David and I am still crossing my fingers. Haven't seen anything yet so let's just hope he is working on it. Like it was stated, he is probably backed up with emails now.

          Comment


            #50
            Same here - here's to hoping we get one!

            Comment


              #51
              Still hoping for a code here! Looking to get a suit soon.

              Comment


                #52
                Hey guys,

                I closed tonight so I haven't been able to input the second round of e-mails yet. I'll get to that right now.

                There will be one last batch that will go out tomorrow. I just need to get your e-mails to an employee who didn't work today.

                -David

                Comment


                  #53
                  Got my code, thank you very very much!

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Probably too late, but if there's a code available I'd greatly appreciate it!

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Originally posted by BR_David View Post
                      Hey guys,

                      I closed tonight so I haven't been able to input the second round of e-mails yet. I'll get to that right now.

                      There will be one last batch that will go out tomorrow. I just need to get your e-mails to an employee who didn't work today.

                      -David
                      Amazing! Thanks for contributing to the community!

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Any chance BR_David you can hook someone else up? Have to buy a suit for the gf's sister's wedding... Hopefully, the parents don't start directing questions

                        Comment


                          #57
                          First, big ups to BR_David; thanks for the code!

                          Second, what are people gunning for with this sale? I'm narrowing in on the Navy Suit and the Navy Birdseye blazer. My only issue is that my BR doesn't have the greatest selection of those items, typically. So, fingers crossed.

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Would love a code too, if not too late. Thanks!!!

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Originally posted by jeff4 View Post
                              Second, what are people gunning for with this sale? I'm narrowing in on the Navy Suit and the Navy Birdseye blazer. My only issue is that my BR doesn't have the greatest selection of those items, typically. So, fingers crossed.
                              I'm right there with you on that Birdseye blazer! I can't decide if I want to scope out my local BR this week so I can get my list started or if I should hold off and avoid getting my hopes up in case something gets snatched out from under me before next week. A navy suit has also been on my to-get list for some time now and I've been holding off for a good sale on the JCF Thompson so far, but some of you guys have mentioned the BR suits. How do they compare fit wise to the Thompson? Higher quality I'm sure, but are they less form fitting off the rack (i.e., needing more tailoring)?

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Originally posted by Eric F View Post
                                I'm right there with you on that Birdseye blazer! I can't decide if I want to scope out my local BR this week so I can get my list started or if I should hold off and avoid getting my hopes up in case something gets snatched out from under me before next week. A navy suit has also been on my to-get list for some time now and I've been holding off for a good sale on the JCF Thompson so far, but some of you guys have mentioned the BR suits. How do they compare fit wise to the Thompson? Higher quality I'm sure, but are they less form fitting off the rack (i.e., needing more tailoring)?
                                You know you can go to their website and then see what stores in your area have it in stock.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X