No announcement yet.

Banana Republic Friends and Family (Begging) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have also dropped a PM. I appreciate the help!

Comment

is there any chance that someone still has a few of the BR friends and family coupons remaining?
      please, please, please?
      my email address is [email protected]

Comment

Here's hoping that *diversification* actually got a code from this, seeing how he got the whole ball rolling here with this post. I'm guessing he did the follow-up with BR_David via PM, but he may have missed it.

I don't know if I'll end up getting a code or not, diversification; but if I do, and it turns out that you did *not*, (and you're actually reading this,) let me know. It sure wouldn't be right for you to miss out, having done the upfront begging for us all.

Additionally, how cool of BR_David to jump on this and share the savings!

Comment

yoyorobbo, I appreciate the kind words and selfless offer, but it's certainly not necessary. Unfortunately, your suspicion was correct: I made the mistake of relying on the forum to alert me of all posts via email. I got emails for about a page worth of comments and then for some reason it just stopped sending them. I should have checked, but I didn't. I only noticed BR_David's post about 15 minutes ago and shot him a PM. I imagine it's far too late

yoyorobbo, if you end up getting a code, please hold onto it.

If anyone ends up with an EXTRA code somehow, please PM me!
          My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

Gah, I just called a local BR & pleasantly asked whether one of the staff would e-mail me a coupon. Manager was a straight-up jerk! Pretty sure that I've encountered that manager before & she was equally jerky then. Guess I'll try a different store.

Comment

Originally posted by the new transported man View Post
              Gah, I just called a local BR & pleasantly asked whether one of the staff would e-mail me a coupon. Manager was a straight-up jerk! Pretty sure that I've encountered that manager before & she was equally jerky then. Guess I'll try a different store.
              I'm not entirely sure what you expected if you're phoning up as a complete stranger asking for 50% off out of the blue, effectively.

Comment

So, when is the Friends & Family sale, and when does it run through?

Comment

Originally posted by ncfranklin View Post
                  I'm not entirely sure what you expected if you're phoning up as a complete stranger asking for 50% off out of the blue, effectively.
                  I expected a more friendly response, effectively.

Comment

F&F is 14-17 March.

I'll make sure diversification gets a coupon.

Each coupon is individually coded to prevent multiple uses.

It appears that the first 20 guys already got the e-mailed coupon.

Comment

Thanks BR_David, I really appreciate that! It's really wonderful to have folks like you who are so willing to help out the Dappered community. Glad we could convince you to sign up!
                      My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

I will say that the list is growing pretty long (as in my PM box has been full multiple times). I apologize if anyone PMing me after this point won't get an e-mailed coupon.

Your best bet on things like this is to frequent the same BR consistently and get on a first name basis with a manager or stylist/associate. I just transferred to Texas from Utah, so my clientele has completely changed--you all just caught me at an excellent time!

Comment

I hope I made the cut coach, lol. Really want that navy suit.....

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                            I hope I made the cut coach, lol. Really want that navy suit.....
                            If you mean the new navy plaid number from the Mad Men collection, even if you get a code you're going to be out of luck. The code excludes stuff from the MM collection.

Comment

No the one that gets mentioned by Joe all the time. Navy suit (not MM edition) plus since joining Dappered, I have overhauling my wardrobe. Sure to find a few sweet items!! But thanks for letting me know about MM. I am more towards wardrobe staples....

Comment

I would love a code as I am in need of a solid navy suit! The first suit I ever purchased was BR- wore it to my fresh formal in high school.
                                eBay id-> Mr.k215

Comment

Working...
                                X