Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the 40% applies to mad men as well! for those who were feening

edit: for cardmembers only BRCARD40
    Last edited by joseph; March 18, 2013, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph View Post

Already ordered a Mad Men cardigan this morning.

Comment

sometimes (emphasis on sometimes) a BR Exclusive code will stack with their ongoing promos. Last fall I was able to get the Bridge Coat for around $110 by stacking three codes. So if there's another code floating around, it may combine.

Comment

The nice thing about today's sale is that it works on literally everything but Adidas and Spanx..

Sale/clearance and mad men included!

-David
          Originally posted by joseph View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Eric F View Post
            I noticed the same thing. I got both the herringbone and the birdseye in 40R, and the birdseye is a bit longer in the sleeves/body and fits a bit differently in the chest than the herringbone. This seems to be counter to what Vicious says he experienced with the 38Rs (birdseye more snug than the herringbone?), so I'm not sure exactly what to make of it. A trip to the tailor should fix the inconsistencies, however. Glad you found something you liked yoyo; now you just need to throw up a WIWT so we can see it in action!
            Yeah, it may just be some inconsistencies, as I even noticed one taupe 42R that fit me a slight differently than another taupe 42R. If they had multiples in the same item, I tried them all on. LOL

And thanks, Eric F! I'll have to post some more pics, as I really just lost my WIWT-virginity this weekend. WODER!

I am *very* happy with what I got, even though I really had my eye on that chambray blazer. Next time! Oh, and I sure spent more than I intended - oops! (just kept saying YES - ugh). Regardless, thanks so much to BR_David (and his employees), for a *major* hook-up!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
              Already ordered a Mad Men cardigan this morning.
              You think that things worth $80 when it's construction is 60% Cotton, 20% Nylon, 20% Viscose?
              5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Originally posted by Redford View Post
                You think that things worth $80 when it's construction is 60% Cotton, 20% Nylon, 20% Viscose?
                No, but it might be worth $50. I'll see when it gets here. I really liked the way it looks so I want to see it in person.

Edit: unless you're talking about the shawl collar one which would be about $80 with discounts. I ordered the zip up cardigan. They're both made with the same material though.
                Last edited by Vicious49; March 18, 2013, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post

@ Vicious - I'm surprised it's not in your store if you're in the DC area. I live in a part of the country where the selection in men's stores is almost never any good. But the "chambray" blazer is really nice in-person. I wouldn't have described it as "chambray" before seeing it on the website - it's just a nice-looking linen/wool. Not super dressy thanks to the linen texture, but the darker blue color would allow it to be dressed up somewhat.
                  I just picked up that chambray blazer during the 40% off sale and I'm not nearly as impressed as you or Robbo. Seems kinda meh to me. I know it's chambray but it still has too much of a denim look to it for my tastes.

Comment

Working...
                  X