Group buys???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Group buys???

Apologies if this is in the wrong area, or forum all together... Does anyone ever participate in group buys? On another forum I occasionally check I noticed mention of a group buy for shoes by a spanish designer. I brew beer as a hobby and I participate in local group buys drastically making my hobby MUCH more cost friendly.

Trying to be less of a lurker ^^

Cwittneben, I don't think that we've had one yet. Do you have one in mind?

Comment

What sparked this was a meermin shoe group buy. They're out of madrid i think but from what I read the group was able to request and preview leather prior to shoe construction. Looked like a good idea

Comment

What is the advantage of group buy if our location is scattered? How many would it take to actually demand a discount?

Comment

Originally posted by martindepores View Post
          What is the advantage of group buy if our location is scattered? How many would it take to actually demand a discount?
          What Martin said. I am very interested here. we should take advantage of our own economies...
          "The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
          I>0<I

Comment

Anyone interested in going in on the 2 for $250 Allen Edmonds deal with me?

Comment

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
              I'm out, but for those interested, it would be a good idea to leverage location. For example two people in Texas buy and then split the cost to send the second pair.

Comment

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
                Possibly. What are the details of this deal?

Comment

2 for $250 on discontinued model seconds. Email [email protected] for the inventory in your size.

Comment

Working...
                  X