JC Penney 25% off sale on Stafford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JC Penney 25% off sale on Stafford

JC Penney is having 25% off deal on apparel and select accessories through March 2nd (Saturday). I don't know what they mean exactly by select accessories but hopefully it includes those chambray ties that Joe talked about a little while back.

Ha, perfect timing (if ties are included, and pocket squares). I've been rummaging through thetiebar lately trying to figure out ties and pocket squares. Needless to say, I know nothing. This will be very helpful since I can hold these ties up to shirts in the store.
    Measurements: 6'2", 173 lbs, 16" neck, 35/36" sleeve, 42" chest, 32" waist, 33.5" inseam

Comment

Is this online or in-store only? Do I need a code?

Comment

Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
        Is this online or in-store only? Do I need a code?
        It is both and no you don't need a code. It's already marked down on the website.

Comment

not seeing those stafford slim chambray ties online. those would be worth a trip to the store.

Comment

Originally posted by Teej View Post
            JC Penney is having 25% off deal on apparel and select accessories through March 2nd (Saturday). I don't know what they mean exactly by select accessories but hopefully it includes those chambray ties that Joe talked about a little while back.
            I was at JCP last weekend. The Stafford ties were buy one get one 50% off, which (surprise surprise) is 25% off for the pair with the caveat of having to buy in pairs. No code needed. Picked up the dark gray and dark blue cotton ones. I find them much nicer than The Tie Bar chambrays (of which I have the red and a lighter blue).

Comment

JCP's names for dress shirts is incredibly confusing to me. Anyone know which non-gingham shirt is the same cut as the "Fitted" version of the gingham? Those fit me great at 15.5 34/35.

Comment

Question for you guys in regards to the Stafford Pocket Squares. After seeing all the different patterns on here (flower, dots, diamonds, wide edged(?), paisley) I'm completely lost as to what works best with what.
                For example, which one would work best with a gray suit, light blue shirt, and red dotted tie? Or navy knit tie?

Initially I was thinking the pocket square and tie should match, but after some hunting around the forums I've found that a matching pocket square and tie is just about the worst thing you can do. Do you try to do a similar pattern and different colors or different for both?
                Measurements: 6'2", 173 lbs, 16" neck, 35/36" sleeve, 42" chest, 32" waist, 33.5" inseam

Comment

What's the deal with their men's slim fit navy jackets not being available in any stores? Are they very popular, or just limited availability? I've been hoping to find an inexpensive, well fitting navy jacket for something I've got going on this upcoming weekend. I want to buy one of these, especially at 25% off, but have to order it online, which will prevent me from getting it by this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                  X