No announcement yet.

Bespoke Post Boxes and Referrals Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received an email notification today that they're bringing back a number of boxes for Father's Day. Happily one of them is the Polished box which I missed out on last time. I'm most excited to try the much hyped Renovateur to see what all the fuss is about and if it's really any better than the Allen Edmonds cleaner/conditioner I have. I'm not a dad, but hey, I've earned it. My dad will be getting the 'Cue box and some other grilling accessories.

If anybody needs a referral here is my link: https://www.bespokepost.com/r/76d7a903 (though I would have to guess everybody on here is already subscribed).

Comment

Just made my first purchase! Had to have those polarized wayfarers!

Here is my referral link. Share the love! Pay it forward!

https://www.bespokepost.com/r/db3ece52
      42" Chest 32" Waist 6' Tall 185 lbs.

Comment

Few boxes to choose from this month. My favorite is "Sweat". https://www.bespokepost.com/box/sweat The highlight is a duffel bag from Blue Claw. I love the dopp bag I got from them a couple months ago. Blue Claw's duffel bags normally start at about $200, but this one is a bit simpler. Still seems like a hell of a bag for $45. Unfortunately (fortunately from my bank account's perspective), I have a duffel bag from LEC that is still holding up strong. Whats everyone's thoughts?

Here is my referral code if there are first time buyers out there. https://www.bespokepost.com/r/3dc731

Comment

I'd like the duffel better if it had leather trim, but for the price seems like a solid deal.

Comment

This is odd. My options this month are "Stirred", "Bota" and the old "Shade." Any idea why they would be different? I'm definitely grabbing Stirred.

Comment

Originally posted by Sartorialist View Post
              This is odd. My options this month are "Stirred", "Bota" and the old "Shade." Any idea why they would be different? I'm definitely grabbing Stirred.
              Mine looks like that too. I think they select boxes for each an individual based upon an algorithm. If you are looking for Sweat, you can find it in the boxes archives section.

Comment

Unfortunately unable to select Sweat, which is annoying because I really really want it! I sent them an email asking what gives. You can find it in the boxes archives section but AFAIK you can't add it as a purchase! Here's my code: https://www.bespokepost.com/r/b16503f6

Comment

Won't let me add sweat either. I was considering joining but if it won't let me add that one, I'll probably skip it again.

Comment

Here's the response I got: "If you go ahead and subscriber, choose "Skip for Now" - then shoot me an email and I'll add Sweat to your account." (email [email protected])

Comment

I'm signed up for the "Sweat" box and I'm not sure I'll order it. The bag looks decent but seems to be a step down in quality from Blue Claw's usual bags ("nickel-plated" hardware instead of brass, fabric straps instead of leather, plain canvas instead of waxed). I don't have a lot of need for a bag that is just so-so quality.
                      Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                        I'm signed up for the "Sweat" box and I'm not sure I'll order it. The bag looks decent but seems to be a step down in quality from Blue Claw's usual bags ("nickel-plated" hardware instead of brass, fabric straps instead of leather, plain canvas instead of waxed). I don't have a lot of need for a bag that is just so-so quality.
                        Ah, I thought I was crazy when I read canvas vs. waxed canvas on Blue Claw's website and thought this may be a step down in quality :\.

Comment

I'm not sure if it's waxed. Description says "15 oz. cotton canvas" or something. Some of the images look like it might be waxed, some of them don't.
                          Ben

Comment

I'm on the fence about Sweat. Might be nice to have something I wouldn't mind taking to the beach with me since I wouldn't take my Bespoke Post weekender bag to the beach. This is one where the extras could've been a real deciding factor if there was a few other things included, but I've already got tons of hair products and a big tub of chocolate protein. The pictured football would even be enough for me for when it's too windy at the beach for can jam.

Bag doesn't look like it's waxed.
                            5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Yeah, the photo in the email I got showed a football in the bag and I would've been all over a Box that included the bag, hair goop, protein, AND a football.

Just the three things seems a little skimpy when the quality of the bag is a real question mark.
                              Ben

Comment

Sweat and stirred both look like pretty interesting choices. This is the first time in a few months that I've been tempted to order something, and I'm very tempted, particularly by sweat.

Comment

Working...
                                X