Deal FAILS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal FAILS

Brooks Brothers twill gingham button down sport shirt.... buy two for an UNcredible deal. That is some pretty elementary math, really....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ha!! This could be a fun thread.

Comment

Not style related, but yesterday I was at Target buying some vitamins/supplements. Tough choice between the 250 ct bottle of vitamin C for $12.xx vs the 400 ct bottle (identical pill) for $11.yy. I forget the exact change in the prices, but it was *about* a buck cheaper for 60% more goods.

Comment

Yeah - I notice similar scenarios with products like that sometimes. For example, go to the grocery and look at the price of a 20oz Coca-cola, compared to a 1 liter, compared to a 2 liter. I don't drink soda, but the 2 liter is sometimes cheaper than both of the lesser options.... weird.

Shirts, on the other hand.... this is a first.

Comment

Not surprising. I see these kinds of things all the time. I wouldn't be surprised if a minimum of 50% of shoppers don't look at the price of something when they buy it.

Comment

I play guitar and looking at used deals for a certain speaker cabinet on Guitar Center's website... where some are priced more than it is new
            6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Originally posted by John Hamnett View Post
              I play guitar and looking at used deals for a certain speaker cabinet on Guitar Center's website... where some are priced more than it is new
              It's the ebay syndrome! Price it more than new and then say it costs even WAYY more than that regularly, to make it look like its a good deal.

Comment

Sometimes the sale price is more than the original. At least it wasn't a major increase.

Comment

Working...
                X