Charles Tyrwhitt $20 off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiveDroit View Post
    @Maxman, for comparison, I'm 5'6 145, 31 waist. I got the 14.5 ESF. It passes the sit down test, still ample room. There is a little space, but in the mirror, you do still see the tapered silhouette. Hope this helps.
    You should go with the ESF definitely.
    Originally posted by redbeardedmike View Post
    @MaxMan - I get 15.5 ESF. I think the sides have space. If anywhere, it's tighter in the chest on me (6 feet, 175. For Blank Label/ratio measurements, I use a 44" chest and a 37" midsection, for reference. My actual measurements are a couple of inches less than that (to allow for room).
    Thanks guys, Think i am going to go with the 15 ESF. Cheers.
    "The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
    I>0<I

Comment

OMFG, I got one of their sea island shirts to see if I could tell the difference...that's all I will order from now on, the 4 other shirts I feel like I should throw in the garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by shad0w4life View Post
        OMFG, I got one of their sea island shirts to see if I could tell the difference...that's all I will order from now on, the 4 other shirts I feel like I should throw in the garbage.
        Is the Sea Island slim the same as their normal slim? I definitely need the ESF/tailored fit so that's precluded me from ordering the Sea Islands.

Comment

Yes it's the same, but even their ESF I need tailored so I just ordered anything in slim/esf as both are big

Honestly paying $25 to have the sea island tailored is worth it to me after feeling the shirt(they have MOP as well)....I feel so stupid buying TM lewin and CT regular shirts now hah, should have spent the extra on 140+ thread count shirts!

Comment

shad0w4life, I agree that the Sea Island shirts are much nicer. Be warned, though: the higher thread count means that they don't hold up as well as the regular dress shirts. You may want to hand wash or dry clean the Sea Island shirts rather than put them in the washer.

Comment

Are CT shirts not short for you guys? I am by no means tall (5'10) and both of my CT shirts (one slim on ESF) are too short. The bottom button becomes untuck and then the loose ends of the shirt spread

Comment

@Hardrain - I'm 6'0 and it hasn't been a problem for me (15.5 neck, extra slim fit). Though I think my torso might be shorter than average, I wear my pants below my waist.

Comment

Hardrain, Nope they are very long I find, I could never wear them casually, I'm 6' as well.
                  Have you had your shirts tailored at all?
                  Do you tuck them in then do the partial untuck?

Comment

There is a new code for $20 off $20, XANT. Should be good until February 18th.

Comment

Working...
                    X