Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, not sure if this counts as a deal or not, but as I was looking around for another boot last week, I saw that Wolverine 1k Courtlands are on Amazon in both black and brown for some pretty good pricing (~$250) in scattered sizing. I ended up not picking them up and going with a pair of Redwing 9030s instead, but I just thought I'd share.

Comment

Stafford deacon boots are on sale for $56.24 with code 4SUNDAY. Code is only valid until 2am CST tonight so I'm sorry I posted this so late. You can get an additional 10% cash back if you go through ebates http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrer...ZwdU5r4w%3D%3D

Comment

If anyone is a size 10 through 13, 6pm.com has Allen Edmond Universitys in Dark Chili for $134.75. These would appear to be first quality. If they were in my size they would be mine.

http://www.6pm.com/product/8330111/c...6-005056946dac

Comment

Originally posted by Pepetito View Post
          If anyone is a size 10 through 13, 6pm.com has Allen Edmond Universitys in Dark Chili for $134.75. These would appear to be first quality. If they were in my size they would be mine.

Good deal. Too bad I'm a size 9.

Comment

They only have B and 3E widths though

Comment

Boy, I'm tempted by these. (I'm a 12 3E. ). But not sure about that chiseled toe. Anyone seen these in person?

Comment

Originally posted by ELNJ View Post
                Boy, I'm tempted by these. (I'm a 12 3E. ). But not sure about that chiseled toe. Anyone seen these in person?
                Have them, and really like them. Not bothered by the slight chisel toe (seems fairly subtle to me)

Comment

I own them in black. Like them a lot. Chisel is very minor

Comment

Greetings to all as this is my first forum post after reading all the great advice for several months. Thanks Pepetito for sharing this deal. I just couldn't pass it up. Just one question about the shoes... Is there any color (pants or suit) I should completely avoid wearing these AE University dark chilis with? Thanks for your input.

Comment

A guy at my work recently bought a pair, the chisel is slight and the shoes look great.

Comment

Originally posted by cwick25 View Post
                        Greetings to all as this is my first forum post after reading all the great advice for several months. Thanks Pepetito for sharing this deal. I just couldn't pass it up. Just one question about the shoes... Is there any color (pants or suit) I should completely avoid wearing these AE University dark chilis with? Thanks for your input.
                        Those chili's will go with close to everything

Comment

I own them in black. Like them a lot. Chisel is very minor
                          Originally posted by billmeek View Post
                          Have them, and really like them. Not bothered by the slight chisel toe (seems fairly subtle to me)
                          Hey guys,

Any recommendations on sizing? They said size down one half. Do you find that to be true?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by KantStopDario View Post
                            Hey guys,

Any recommendations on sizing? They said size down one half. Do you find that to be true?

Thanks!
                            Yes, that should be fine. I went TTS and they are a little long. probably could have gone down 0.5

Comment

Originally posted by KantStopDario View Post
                              Hey guys,

Thanks!
                              I wear a 7.5 d or 7.5 e in 65 last. Got 7.5d and needed it stretched

Comment

I wear a 7.5 d or 7.5 e in 65 last. Got 7.5d and needed it stretched
                                Width or length?

KSD

Comment

Working...
                                X