Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Finds: Specific Item Deals Around the Net

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Stafford Deacons are in full stock at JCP. Listed at $100, down to $75 with code 2SCHOOL.

    EDIT: Looks like they are in most stores as well.

    Comment


      Originally posted by eagles View Post
      Stafford Deacons are in full stock at JCP. Listed at $100, down to $75 with code 2SCHOOL.

      EDIT: Looks like they are in most stores as well.
      Do these fit true to size? There are no JCP stores near me.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Kooky View Post
        Do these fit true to size? There are no JCP stores near me.
        I would say mostly TTS but if you are between sizes, go down a half.

        Comment


          Another quick note. If you have a Discover card they are offering 10% cash back on JCPenney online purchases through "Discover Deals." Ends 8/31.

          Comment


            Good news, gents. The Orient Bambino is back on Massdrop. They have the V2 with Roman numerals in white dial/blue hands and black dial. Currently at $120, but it should be down to $99 shortly as more people sign on. Be a pal and please use my referral link if you're going for it. https://www.massdrop.com/r/GTE8SW

            Comment


              Looking at the JCrew final sale section this is available for $65.

              https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/...rue&hash=row11

              Summer is almost over and that might be a little too light for me anyway but that seems like a good deal and they have plenty of sizes available for anyone who might enjoy it.

              Comment


                Saw that but maaaan....I just don't think I could do turquoise on a blazer.

                Comment


                  BR leather double monk on sale for $76, with 40% off code that's $46
                  http://m.bananarepublic.gap.com/prod...7&outlet=false

                  Comment


                    Orient Mako Automatic with black dial on sale at Amazon for $108:

                    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

                    It's one of their lighting deals so it only lasts another 90 minutes.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by DuFrank View Post
                      BR leather double monk on sale for $76, with 40% off code that's $46
                      http://m.bananarepublic.gap.com/prod...7&outlet=false
                      Got 'em in cognac for less than $50 with two-day shipping. Fantastic addition to the stable

                      Comment


                        Venetian Shoe Cream 3oz bottles for $5 each at http://oakstreetbootmakers.com/venetian-shoe-cream

                        1-3 bottles was $7 USPS shipping so I ordered 3.

                        At amazon, a 4oz bottle is already $20.

                        I confirmed the size by emailing oak street boot makers.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by ninpb View Post
                          Venetian Shoe Cream 3oz bottles for $5 each at http://oakstreetbootmakers.com/venetian-shoe-cream

                          1-3 bottles was $7 USPS shipping so I ordered 3.

                          At amazon, a 4oz bottle is already $20.

                          I confirmed the size by emailing oak street boot makers.
                          I just ordered this. Figure I won't have buy anymore shoe cream for a while.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Matchbook View Post
                            I just ordered this. Figure I won't have buy anymore shoe cream for a while.
                            your grandchildren won't have to buy shoe cream for a few decades.

                            Comment


                              Sperry Top-Sider Men's Authentic Original Boat Shoes in Brown for only $36 at Dick's...sign up for e-mail to take additional 10% off...most sizes still remaining:
                              http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/pr...oryId=12749476

                              Also the Stafford Deacons are right around $50 with code and store pick up right now...

                              Comment


                                Hanwag Tashi Hiking book size 10.5 on sale at Nordstrom ($240 marked down from $400) http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/hanwag-t...ot-men/3785675

                                Here is a review of the boot http://bestleather.org/hanwag-mens-t...ts-review-425/
                                Pretty amazing hiking boot.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X