Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Finds: Specific Item Deals Around the Net

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rayban wayfarers for $55 with free shipping

    http://dealnews.com/Ray-Ban-Unisex-W...g/1229957.html

    Comment


    • JCrew just restocked the broadmoor quilted jacket in avocado. All sizes available. $90 with the code.

      https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/outerwear/cotton/PRD~04337/04337.jsp?N=21+16+10010&Nbrd=J&Nloc=en_US&Nrpp=48& Npge=1&Nsrt=3&isSaleItem=true&color_name=VINTAGE AVOCADO&isFromSale=true&isNewSearch=true&hash=row4

      Comment


      • Unless Im missing something, Steven Alan has the Wolverine 1K's in Rust for 177. A lot of sizes still available.

        http://www.stevenalan.com/VEN_ALL_NA...5299_color=220

        Comment


        • Nice catch. Sold out in my cart, but I didn't really need them. 15% off with email signup code WINTERWELCOME. Academic now...

          Originally posted by aqwayne93 View Post
          Unless Im missing something, Steven Alan has the Wolverine 1K's in Rust for 177. A lot of sizes still available.

          http://www.stevenalan.com/VEN_ALL_NA...5299_color=220

          Comment


          • If you're a fan of the Clarks Bushacre 2 boot, check your local DSW. They're new to the clearance section and 30% off the purple tag price (~$60):

            Comment


            • The Clymb has a couple of different models of Wolverine 1ks up for sale. Both marked at $199.98. The code "NEWYEAR" should take another 20% off and bring them down to $159.98! Plenty of sizes available at this time:

              Whitepine:

              http://www.theclymb.com/men/13970/me...le_id%3D157403

              Addison:

              http://www.theclymb.com/men/13970/me...le_id%3D157403

              Admittedly shameless plug:

              If you join via my link, I believe we each get $10 as well!:

              http://vnlink.co/SfvKDSG

              Comment


              • That wolverine 1k Addison is cheaper at Sierra trading when they have a 40% off. Been thinking about getting it.

                Also, I found a pair of the cap toe's labeled worn at Nordstrom rack for $84 last week. I think I just got really really lucky..

                Comment


                • Land's End Heritage Navy Blazer is in their clearance section for $112. http://www.landsend.com/products/men...6?CM_MERCH=OTC

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
                    Land's End Heritage Navy Blazer is in their clearance section for $112. http://www.landsend.com/products/men...6?CM_MERCH=OTC
                    Thanks, I might be picking this up!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
                      Land's End Heritage Navy Blazer is in their clearance section for $112. http://www.landsend.com/products/men...6?CM_MERCH=OTC
                      You can use SLEIGH with PIN 1330 to knock it down another 15% to $95.20

                      Comment


                      • Shame they sold out of 38s, I told myself I'd buy for under $100...

                        Comment


                        • I snagged that Lands End Heritage Blazer this morning for $31.50 using the above code, only 3 sizes left though.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by HowlinAtTheMoon View Post
                            I snagged that Lands End Heritage Blazer this morning for $31.50 using the above code, only 3 sizes left though.
                            I bought a 42 and a 44 on Wednesday when they were $64 with the code. I didn't want to risk waiting until Friday in case they sold out. I guess I could order them now and just return the others, but that seems a little silly. I'm plenty happy with $64 for an all wool blazer.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rocco View Post
                              I bought a 42 and a 44 on Wednesday when they were $64 with the code. I didn't want to risk waiting until Friday in case they sold out. I guess I could order them now and just return the others, but that seems a little silly. I'm plenty happy with $64 for an all wool blazer.
                              I was able to snag a 46 for about 40$ shipped. I wanted 44 but I figured it's worth the risk - if it doesn't fit, i can easily offload it or return it.

                              I bet you can ask for a pricematch since you got it less than a couple days ago.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by pratyk View Post
                                I bet you can ask for a pricematch since you got it less than a couple days ago.
                                I thought of that, but there's this at the top of the page:

                                The price at which you purchase is the only one we can honor.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X