This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
    I went TTS and they fit pretty well for me.
    Got mine, TTS was definitely the way to go. A great deal for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by fey View Post
      mine just arrived. mine are a tad long, but i also knew that the size i ordered is bigger than my usual. i think tts will be fine for you. they do fit wide as they described on their website- they feel better with a thicker boot sock.

these things are really nice and are a definite steal for $99, and they came with saphir bags too one downer for me though- mine arrived with 2 pairs of black laces... i was so ready to slap on those tan ones from their pictures!

can you take a pictures of the boots? Too bad i missed out on the deal. Are those boots worth the $600?

Comment

STP has wolverines 1k boots in 2nd:

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/s~w...en/?perPage=24

use their android or iphone app for .99 cents shipping.

Comment

Also, code EB040114A at STP gets you an additional 35% off. Just snagged a pair of 1Ks for $148 & free shipping. Here's hoping the 2nds are decent!

Comment

Keep checking. Stp had been adding sizes here and there throughout the past 2 days. Got my size in rust that popped up an hour ago

Comment

Originally posted by jackbauer24 View Post
              can you take a pictures of the boots? Too bad i missed out on the deal. Are those boots worth the $600?

i'd never pay $600, but it's definitely worth a couple hundred at least. though hopefully the weather will turn nice and i won't need these for awhile

Comment

Originally posted by trash View Post
                http://www.jlpowell.com/Newport-Boat...uctinfo/16119/

JL Powell Newport boat shoes on sale for $99. Someone on SF says they're made by Rancourt. I'm not big on boat shoes but at this price I'm tempted to try them out this summer...

Also these mocs for $79:

http://www.jlpowell.com/Three-Eyelet...uctinfo/15969/

Not sure if these are Rancourt as well.
                Got mine, they say "Rancourt & Co" on the outsoles so no question about maker. TTS was the right call, and they feel a bit narrow so I arguably could have gone up half a size if I wear socks with these. Overall nice shoes, looking forward to wearing them this summer. Now I just need a boat.

Comment

Got mine, they say "Rancourt & Co" on the outsoles so no question about maker. TTS was the right call, and they feel a bit narrow so I arguably could have gone up half a size if I wear socks with these. Overall nice shoes, looking forward to wearing them this summer. Now I just need a boat.
                  Mine arrive tomorrow. I went with my normal size. I'm excited. I'm expecting with CXL leather (I think I read that somewhere) that they will stretch a bit so maybe the narrowness won't be a big deal.

Ditto boat.

Comment

Damn they don't have my size, I need a 12. Love the navy.

Comment

Damn it I should've bought the navy ones when they were still available in my size.

Comment

Red Wing Iron Rangers seconds in amber back in stock @ STP:

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/red...colorFamily=01

Comment

Originally posted by ravi View Post
                          Damn it I should've bought the navy ones when they were still available in my size.
                          I think they fit a little large overall for the size 9 I bought. I'm a 9 in just about everything and I am getting some slippage in the heel. I'll see if a tongue or foot pad might fix this so I can keep them.

Comment

Black wingtip boots for $70 (down from $200). I don't think I'd ever own ALDO shoes, but I would consider the Mr. B's lineup. A good deal if you're a size 11.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/men/mr-b...717514-korns/2

Comment

Brooks Brothers has a whole mess of luxury dress shirts marked down to $59 (reg. $120-185). Anybody have experience with these?

Comment

Originally posted by alanm View Post
                                Brooks Brothers has a whole mess of luxury dress shirts marked down to $59 (reg. $120-185). Anybody have experience with these?
                                The lowest they go is $44 dollars, just FYI. I think its their half yearly or something, don't quite remember

Comment

Working...
                                X