Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Finds: Specific Item Deals Around the Net

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    20% off Alden Indy Boot 403 Chromexcel

    http://www.oconnellsclothing.com/pro...cat=339&page=1

    Edit: Strike that. Many more Aldens on sale. up to 30%!! up to 40%!! Jackpot!!

    http://www.oconnellsclothing.com/home.php?cat=339

    Comment


      Originally posted by LCDR View Post
      20% off Alden Indy Boot 403 Chromexcel

      http://www.oconnellsclothing.com/pro...cat=339&page=1

      Edit: Strike that. Many more Aldens on sale. up to 30%!! up to 40%!! Jackpot!!

      http://www.oconnellsclothing.com/home.php?cat=339
      Be warned. Anything 20% off or more is final sale.

      Comment


        Originally posted by LCDR View Post
        20% off Alden Indy Boot 403 Chromexcel

        http://www.oconnellsclothing.com/pro...cat=339&page=1

        Edit: Strike that. Many more Aldens on sale. up to 30%!! up to 40%!! Jackpot!!

        http://www.oconnellsclothing.com/home.php?cat=339
        It's progressive, an additional 10% every Saturday. At 20% now. At 30% I'm gonna maybe get serious. Like zxu426 said, make sure you know your size in that last as Alden lasts/sizing are all over the place.

        For me personally, US 9.5 Barrie is fantastic, but US 10 Aberdeen is painfully small. Do not assume your normal size works unless you are familiar with that last.

        EDIT: Well, crap, I've already struck out.
        Last edited by Fred G. Unn; March 10, 2014, 09:00 PM.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
          It's progressive, an additional 10% every Saturday. At 20% now. At 30% I'm gonna maybe get serious. Like zxu426 said, make sure you know your size in that last as Alden lasts/sizing are all over the place.
          [IMG]http://oldleathershoe.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/Alden-Last-Chart.jpg/IMG]
          For me personally, US 9.5 Barrie is fantastic, but US 10 Aberdeen is painfully small. Do not assume your normal size works unless you are familiar with that last.

          EDIT: Well, crap, I've already struck out.
          There's a few I've been watching but I fully expect them to be sold out before I can get them at 30% off. Sizes are already mostly limited to bigger feet.

          Comment


            Ralph Lauren Singleton Suede Penny Loafers - $141 (down from $475)

            http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...uctId=22960126

            Comment


              Originally posted by alan View Post
              Ralph Lauren Singleton Suede Penny Loafers - $141 (down from $475)

              http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...uctId=22960126
              Thumbs up. The lowest I've seen seconds go from the AE outlets. Since these are (presumably) first, this is a heck of a deal. I have a pair in snuff suede myself and they're great.

              Comment


                Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
                Thumbs up. The lowest I've seen seconds go from the AE outlets. Since these are (presumably) first, this is a heck of a deal. I have a pair in snuff suede myself and they're great.
                how are the sizing on the penny loafers? If i m a 7.5 in the brondock, should i go with a 7.5 as well? In the AE PA, i wear a 7.5. thx. Can you wear the penny with dark denim?

                Comment


                  Mike Konos size 10 suede wingtip for $90. I seem to recall Joe endorsing these on the main site, and probably a good value? Last pair left. http://www.dsw.com/shoe/mike+konos+d...sw12cat1320002

                  Mercanti Fiorentini Tassel Loafers, lots of sizes, leather, $100. These look pretty great, I'm actually kind of tempted to pick up a pair myself. I never liked tassel loafers in the past though, so I dunno. http://www.dsw.com/shoe/mercanti+fio...sw12cat1320002

                  Comment


                    Brooks Brothers Red Fleece Vintage Athletic Blazer - $119 (down from $298)

                    http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Vintag...efault,pd.html

                    This is from their Red Fleece line so it's aimed at younger clientele. It's a casual cotton pique navy blazer.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by alan View Post
                      Brooks Brothers Red Fleece Vintage Athletic Blazer - $119 (down from $298)

                      http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Vintag...efault,pd.html

                      This is from their Red Fleece line so it's aimed at younger clientele. It's a casual cotton pique navy blazer.
                      Good find - if anyone gets it today, you can use BBRMN15 to get another 15% off, knocking it down to $101.

                      Then you can use ShopRunner free 2 day shipping as well if you have an AmEx or are a member.

                      Comment


                        Thanks for the BB blazer tips, guys. I've been looking for something along those lines for awhile now, and that seems perfect. I have one on the way!

                        Comment


                          I wish I was 38 Short -- Ralph Lauren employee sale has this down to $500, and the RLSPRING14 code takes $150 off a $500 purchase. So $350 for a PRL tuxedo that listed for $1750.

                          http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...r=Shopping+Bag

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by alan View Post
                            Ralph Lauren Singleton Suede Penny Loafers - $141 (down from $475)

                            http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...uctId=22960126
                            thanks, it drop again to $116. lucky i did not bite @ $141.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Irish View Post
                              I wish I was 38 Short -- Ralph Lauren employee sale has this down to $500, and the RLSPRING14 code takes $150 off a $500 purchase. So $350 for a PRL tuxedo that listed for $1750.

                              http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...r=Shopping+Bag
                              That's nice, thanks for the heads up about the code - I didn't know they had something to stack with the employee discount.

                              Ended up purchasing a pair of Telford snuff suede boat shoes, and a Polo marine windbreaker jacket, for $167 altogether. Should be good, considering the shoes are made in America. Don't know by who though, but here's hoping for something great! And I wanted a nice light jacket that I could wear during warmer weather, so hopefully the windbreaker comes through in that regard.

                              Comment


                                Trueflame - the telfords are made by Rancourt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X