Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Finds: Specific Item Deals Around the Net

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
    ) but I have too many balmorals that I'm not wearing often enough. I sort of was looking for bluchers.
    Same here which is why I think the Alden bluchers I picked up last week are the better choice for me.

    Comment


      Lowndes not on sale boooooooooooooo

      Comment


        Jos A Bank shoe trees 65% off online plus free shipping with no minimum. Brings it down from $25 to $8.75. no code needed.

        Been waiting for a while now. I was getting tired of rotating my only 3 trees to my 6+ shoes.

        Comment


          Good call on the shoe trees. Don't know if you guys use these sites but mrrebates.com and ebates.com offer free cash rebates on alot of websites. I love to use them to tack on a few extra % off to whatever deals I find. In this case, mr rebates has 5% cash back on Jos A. Bank stuff.

          Comment


            A deal on Lobbs: John Lobb Tiverton 2-eyelet suede bluchers from the Barneys sale, UK9, 9.5, 10 and 12, $699
            http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware...shoes&index=36
            I've spent too much on shoes lately, but that's a pretty good deal for Lobbs!

            Comment


              That's a hell of a deal. Size down 1 or 0.5? Just wondering, can't swing it right now but those are gorgeous shoes.

              Comment


                Some C&J in that sale also:
                http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware...-shoes&index=6 (Coniston boots)
                http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware...shoes&index=40 suede tassel loafers
                http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware...shoes&index=31 suede hallam oxfords

                Also, Buttero: http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware...shoes&index=24
                and these are in the sale section but not on sale for some reason (Dont know who makes shoes for Dries Van Noten but I like them): http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware...shoes&index=36

                Comment


                  Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
                  That's a hell of a deal. Size down 1 or 0.5? Just wondering, can't swing it right now but those are gorgeous shoes.
                  Pretty sure Barneys calculates them as US = UK+1.

                  Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
                  Some C&J in that sale also:
                  http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware...-shoes&index=6 (Coniston boots)
                  http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware...shoes&index=40 suede tassel loafers
                  http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware...shoes&index=31 suede hallam oxfords

                  Also, Buttero: http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware...shoes&index=24
                  and these are in the sale section but not on sale for some reason (Dont know who makes shoes for Dries Van Noten but I like them): http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware...shoes&index=36
                  Conistons are out of my size, but I keep clicking on those suede Hallams. I already have black calf Hallams so I know the fit will be fine. I'm sort of looking more at bluchers right now though as I have too many balmorals that I'm not wearing enough. Those Lobbs are really tempting me though.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
                    Some C&J in that sale also:
                    http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware...-shoes&index=6 (Coniston boots)
                    http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware...shoes&index=40 suede tassel loafers
                    http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware...shoes&index=31 suede hallam oxfords

                    Also, Buttero: http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware...shoes&index=24
                    and these are in the sale section but not on sale for some reason (Dont know who makes shoes for Dries Van Noten but I like them): http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware...shoes&index=36
                    how are the sizing on the buttero? I am a size 7.5 in wolverine 1k, the smallest size they have is 8 US, would that be 1/2 too big? Anyone own a pair of Buttero boots? thanks

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by jackbauer24 View Post
                      how are the sizing on the buttero? I am a size 7.5 in wolverine 1k, the smallest size they have is 8 US, would that be 1/2 too big? Anyone own a pair of Buttero boots? thanks
                      I think they run big. NMWA has detailed sizing info on their Butteros, maybe you could compare: http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index...makersinfo=147

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
                        Conistons are out of my size, but I keep clicking on those suede Hallams. I already have black calf Hallams so I know the fit will be fine. I'm sort of looking more at bluchers right now though as I have too many balmorals that I'm not wearing enough. Those Lobbs are really tempting me though.
                        Obviously not the same but have you considered these? http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index...erby-2169.html

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
                          Obviously not the same but have you considered these? http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index...erby-2169.html
                          Yep! On my wish list. Their current sale is killing me. I've only bought 2 ties, but I really want another pair of Vass. These and these are both really tempting me.

                          Comment


                            Anyone an E or EE width that needs a Boat Moc? Leather Soul is clearing out a ton of Quoddy Boat Mocs in a bunch of sizes, regularly $300 now $125:
                            http://leathersoulhawaii.com/last-pair/

                            Boat Moc w/Wrap Vibram Sole (ALL $125.00)
                            Natural w/brown sole, 7.5EE, 8.5EE,
                            Navy w/brown sole, 6EE, 6.5EE, 7EE, 7.5EE, 8E, 8EE, 8.5E, 8.5EE, 9EE, 10E, 10.5E, 11E, 11.5E
                            Burgundy w/red sole, 6EE, 7EE, 7.5EE, 8EE, 8.5EE, 9E, 9EE, 9.5E, 9.5EE, 11EE, 11.5E, 12E
                            Burgundy w/brown sole, 8E, 8.5E
                            Green w/white sole, 8E, 8.5E, 9E, 9.5E, 10E, 10.5E, 11E, 11.5E

                            Comment


                              Found these RL suede captoes via a link that Fred posted for some brown leather RL wingtip bluchers on major discount at DSW:
                              http://m.dsw.com/shop/product/277462?prodId=277462

                              According to Fred these are a "jump on" deal; so I did!

                              $795 MSRP down to $100? Sounds pretty solid.

                              I'll leave the details about them to Fred, as he's the resident guru. I'm sure I'd hose up something if I tried to describe them in the least.

                              Comment


                                LOL Yoyo! Pretty sure those are C&J. Great deal! They look like a fantastic spring/summer shoe so jump on them if they have your size. Also from DSW, I'm pretty sure these are by Edward Green if anyone needs a formal shoe for weddings, Xmas/New Year's semi-formals, etc. Was $1,100 now $199:
                                http://www.dsw.com/shoe/ralph+lauren...log-_-11398186

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X