X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doomx
    replied
    If the 46 doesn't fit, there is a certain somebody who may be interested, so PM me. I suspect the 46 would fit though, as these run pretty slim.

Leave a comment:

• doomx
    replied
    Originally posted by cho897 View Post
    You can use SLEIGH with PIN 1330 to knock it down another 15% to $95.20
    Are these any good? I haven't found any reviews.

Leave a comment:

• ringwolf
    replied
    Ah, cool. Thanks for the heads up.

Leave a comment:

• Rocco
    replied
    Originally posted by ringwolf View Post
    You can absolutely get the price adjusted if they still have your size in stock. I did it with the comer pants last month.
    I think you can for normal sale items, but this is in a special clearance section called "On the Counter." The items are listed Saturday, then they are further reduced every other day. So if you wait for the deepest discount, you risk your size going out of stock before then. Regardless, they are out of the 42 and 44 now.

Leave a comment:

• ringwolf
    replied
    You can absolutely get the price adjusted if they still have your size in stock. I did it with the comer pants last month.

Leave a comment:

• pratyk
    replied
    Originally posted by Rocco View Post
    I thought of that, but there's this at the top of the page:

The price at which you purchase is the only one we can honor.
    Hmm. I wasn't sure if that was the case before. I hadn't bought anything off Lands End in a couple years until today.

Leave a comment:

• Rocco
    replied
    Originally posted by pratyk View Post
    I bet you can ask for a pricematch since you got it less than a couple days ago.
    I thought of that, but there's this at the top of the page:

The price at which you purchase is the only one we can honor.

Leave a comment:

• pratyk
    replied
    Originally posted by Rocco View Post
    I bought a 42 and a 44 on Wednesday when they were $64 with the code. I didn't want to risk waiting until Friday in case they sold out. I guess I could order them now and just return the others, but that seems a little silly. I'm plenty happy with $64 for an all wool blazer.
    I was able to snag a 46 for about 40$ shipped. I wanted 44 but I figured it's worth the risk - if it doesn't fit, i can easily offload it or return it.

I bet you can ask for a pricematch since you got it less than a couple days ago.

Leave a comment:

• Rocco
    replied
    Originally posted by HowlinAtTheMoon View Post
    I snagged that Lands End Heritage Blazer this morning for $31.50 using the above code, only 3 sizes left though.
    I bought a 42 and a 44 on Wednesday when they were $64 with the code. I didn't want to risk waiting until Friday in case they sold out. I guess I could order them now and just return the others, but that seems a little silly. I'm plenty happy with $64 for an all wool blazer.

Leave a comment:

• HowlinAtTheMoon
    replied
    I snagged that Lands End Heritage Blazer this morning for $31.50 using the above code, only 3 sizes left though.

Leave a comment:

• vespertiliovir
    replied
    Shame they sold out of 38s, I told myself I'd buy for under $100...

Leave a comment:

• cho897
    replied
    Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
    Land's End Heritage Navy Blazer is in their clearance section for $112. http://www.landsend.com/products/men...6?CM_MERCH=OTC
    You can use SLEIGH with PIN 1330 to knock it down another 15% to $95.20

Leave a comment:

• Rocco
    replied
    Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
    Land's End Heritage Navy Blazer is in their clearance section for $112. http://www.landsend.com/products/men...6?CM_MERCH=OTC
    Thanks, I might be picking this up!

Leave a comment:

• JBarwick
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jrue
    replied
    That wolverine 1k Addison is cheaper at Sierra trading when they have a 40% off. Been thinking about getting it.

Also, I found a pair of the cap toe's labeled worn at Nordstrom rack for $84 last week. I think I just got really really lucky..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X