Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I picked up a pair too. I got Nordstrom to price match though so I got free shipping and can return if it doesn't fit.

Does anyone know how new balance sizing compares to other sneakers? I'm a size 9 in dress shoes and 10 in nikes. I ended up ordering size 10 for the new balance.

Comment

• New Balance and Nikes run true to size for me. No adjustments. I go down a size for dress shoes.
      One thing about NB Classics is the lack of cushioning. Very hard (on my feet at least) with little cushioning. I also can't wear Chucks for a prolonged period of time. I sometimes run in 993's but those are technical shoes so have Abzorb, Encap or whatever the cushioning is called.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
        Does anyone know how new balance sizing compares to other sneakers? I'm a size 9 in dress shoes and 10 in nikes. I ended up ordering size 10 for the new balance.
        You should be okay with a 10, but they might be a little roomy. I used to wear a 10 or 10.5 in Nikes, but have NB in size 10. But its been a few years since I've tried on any Nikes, so don't know if that's still applicable. Good call on the Nordy price match!

Comment

• Hope they're comfortable or they're being sent back. Bought them for hospital use mostly.

Comment

• Amazon has Chippewa Apache boots for $103, and a $20 off $100 code (NEWFALL2). That seemed to me like a good price.

Link

Comment

• Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
              Hope they're comfortable or they're being sent back. Bought them for hospital use mostly.
              My gf started her rotations, so I bought her some Air Maxes to add to her rotation of dress shoes. But she insists on wearing Toms which don't seem comfortable or practical for hospital wear. The things we do for fashion!

Comment

• Originally posted by RiveDroit View Post
                My gf started her rotations, so I bought her some Air Maxes to add to her rotation of dress shoes. But she insists on wearing Toms which don't seem comfortable or practical for hospital wear. The things we do for fashion!
                Is she pretty? Does she make you happy?

Style isn't everything. Or anything.

Comment

• Blasphemy
                  My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

• Originally posted by RiveDroit View Post
                    My gf either wears Toms or NB Minimalist shoes at the hospital. I've seen some of her med friends wear Toms to work as well.

Comment

• Someone who is a 44 needs to nab this, because it's a nice tweed jacket at a crazy price: http://www.ebay.com/itm/J-CREW-LUDLO...-/171131129032

Comment

• I think $63.75 is a good price for this United by Blue laptop bag

Comment

• Originally posted by BB View Post
                          Someone who is a 44 needs to nab this, because it's a nice tweed jacket at a crazy price: http://www.ebay.com/itm/J-CREW-LUDLO...-/171131129032
                          Was looking at this this morning, if only it wasn't a 44L...

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBayesian View Post
                            I think $63.75 is a good price for this United by Blue laptop bag
                            Thanks for that, I ended up getting it. It's a better price than Jcrew's Abingdon, and I actually like the look a bit more. Hopefully the quality will be good too; my current bag has started to literally fall apart!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBayesian View Post
                              I think $63.75 is a good price for this United by Blue laptop bag
                              I just picked it up, too! I was looking for a bag and would have preferred olive or navy, but this is perfect! Thanks again!

Comment

• bluefly.com also has these United by Blue laptop bags in a variety of colors (navy, olive, tan) for $59. There are also backpacks and duffel bags available for a decent price. Plus you can get $30 off a purchase of $150 or more (discount applied at checkout).

http://www.bluefly.com/_/N-1aaq/Ntt-...rch.fly?init=y

Comment

Working...
                                X