Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Finds: Specific Item Deals Around the Net

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Pretty decent deal on Polo RL cotton 3-roll-2 navy sport coat. Was $395 now $276.
    http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/p/Pol...2_cat205700__/

    Comment


      Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
      Pretty decent deal on Polo RL cotton 3-roll-2 navy sport coat. Was $395 now $276.
      http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/p/Pol...2_cat205700__/
      The real question is, where can I get that shirt?!? RAWR!!!

      Comment


        Originally posted by alan View Post
        The real question is, where can I get that shirt?!? RAWR!!!
        LOL! I'm assuming that's Etro. This one is close. A bargain at only $301 so knock yourself out!
        http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/p/Etr...od80690002___/

        Comment


          http://www.mrporter.com/product/342118

          http://www.mrporter.com/product/342119

          One word: Baller! Don't think I could pull these off but I wish I could...

          Comment


            Originally posted by NYCToon View Post
            One word: Baller! Don't think I could pull these off but I wish I could...
            I can't either. If they go to 80% off in a couple of weeks I might try ...

            Comment


              The AFPOS sale is pretty incredible if they have your size. I have this AS Charlton already and £165.00 is a crazy good price for them. I thought they were a good deal when they were on Gilt ($449 down from $740) but £165.00 is only $250 or so. Alfred Sargent shoes are really amazing quality, on par or better than C&J benchgrade IMO. $250 for a shoe from the AS Exclusive line is ridiculous. I'm debating getting the suede version, but I'm sort of holding out hope the AS Moore in black will go on sale too.
              http://www.afinepairofshoes.co.uk/co...harlton-rustic
              http://www.afinepairofshoes.co.uk/co...er-suede-shoes


              Comment


                Good deal on Brooks Brothers classic suede bucks. Today only. $138 marked down from $198: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Suede-...s=23&cgid=0522

                White, tan, and navy are all nice colors. Cheaper than you'll get from jcrew on their version.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by DerekH View Post
                  Good deal on Brooks Brothers classic suede bucks. Today only. $138 marked down from $198: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Suede-...s=23&cgid=0522

                  White, tan, and navy are all nice colors. Cheaper than you'll get from jcrew on their version.
                  I got my white suede bucks from Lands' End for ~$78 when they were on sale. Can't imagine paying the premium on these, nobody can tell the difference on your feet.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by flyinghippo View Post
                    I got my white suede bucks from Lands' End for ~$78 when they were on sale. Can't imagine paying the premium on these, nobody can tell the difference on your feet.
                    Yeah, why by nice, expensive shoes at all?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
                      Yeah, why by nice, expensive shoes at all?
                      LOL! As I'm trying to justify getting a Peal & Co at 30% off ...

                      Comment


                        There are actually some Loakes on Gilt at a decent price today. I'm trying to save money so I didn't bother clicking through the sizes.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
                          LOL! As I'm trying to justify getting a Peal & Co at 30% off ...
                          The boots? Do it. You'll love them.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Chareth View Post
                            The boots? Do it. You'll love them.
                            I was actually debating the sort of odd non-Manton approved C&J punched cap wholecut things. I was kind of doing the math, if I sold my AE PAs (which I don't wear since I got the Hallams) and my AE Westgate wholecuts, then how much would the Peal C&J punched wholecuts be? Eh, bought the Barney's boots instead.

                            Comment


                              My wallet took another hit today because of this thread, Fred. Oh well. Excellent pair of Shipley & Halmos loafers for unbelievably cheap.
                              "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

                              Comment


                                More adds to the AFPOS sale! The AS Moore in Cherry is one of the shoes just added:
                                http://www.afinepairofshoes.co.uk/pr...eid=31852e4554

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X