Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pair of Sebago Boat Shoes in Tan and Navy on MyHabit today (good set of sizes atm) for $40 marked down from $95.

http://www.myhabit.com/ref=pe_218440...&ref=qd_ic_t_d

If anyone needs a sign up link: http://myhabit.com/ref=qd_mr_per_l?r...VIM5I67NDMY7DY

Comment

• AE Malverns at 6pm, lots of sizes and widths left too. I have a pair of these (as do a bunch of guys around here) and they are really great shoes. My go-to boot in the fall. Was $335 now $209. They've been discontinued so buy 'em while you still can!
      http://www.6pm.com/allen-edmonds-mal...9-001b2166c62d

Comment

• I love my Malverns so much I got them in suede and brown grain. Too bad those are all sold out in that link Fred except for size 13.

Comment

• I had ordered Malverns in brown grain for $100 back during the Thanksgiving sale, but they cut into my ankles so I had to return them. It's a shame, though. I really like the look.

Comment

• Originally posted by alan View Post
            I had ordered Malverns in brown grain for $100 back during the Thanksgiving sale, but they cut into my ankles so I had to return them. It's a shame, though. I really like the look.
            Alan tell me more about this. My malverns feel great when I'm walking...but after and hour or so my right achilles tendon feels like It's gonna rip off. I'm not sure what it is. You had same experience?

Comment

• I never experienced that with either of mine although I did with some regular shoes that were built on the 1 last.

Only issue I had with Malverns was with my pinky toe but that's been resolved ever since I had AE stretch them out. I wore them the there day for about 6 hours straight with no problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Acousticfoodie View Post
                Alan tell me more about this. My malverns feel great when I'm walking...but after and hour or so my right achilles tendon feels like It's gonna rip off. I'm not sure what it is. You had same experience?
                Exactly. Same thing for me, except it happened after mere minutes. I'm guessing it's a combination of the stiff leather lip at just the perfectly wrong height, but I didn't keep them long enough to investigate.

Comment

Exactly. Same thing for me, except it happened after mere minutes. I'm guessing it's a combination of the stiff leather lip at just the perfectly wrong height, but I didn't keep them long enough to investigate.
                  Hmm...you think this will go away as the leather softens from use?

Comment

• I had a pair of venetians that used to hurt my heels when I went sockless. I put in my shoe trees and rested the back of the trees on the lip rather than pushing them down into the heels. Maybe that will help?

Comment

I had a pair of venetians that used to hurt my heels when I went sockless. I put in my shoe trees and rested the back of the trees on the lip rather than pushing them down into the heels. Maybe that will help?
                      mayhaps...I should probably wear them more. I've worn them less than 10 times since you and I bought them...part of my lean wardrobe process right now.

Comment

• Live and learn. I have a couple pairs like that. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                          I love my Malverns so much I got them in suede and brown grain. Too bad those are all sold out in that link Fred except for size 13.
                          I didn't check everything, but my size 10E is still available anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                            Only issue I had with Malverns was with my pinky toe
                            I used to have a pair in brown grain that I sold because they killed my pinky toe. The suede version is great and really comfortable though. Go figure.

Comment

• They both killed my pinky toes. I took them to the local AE store and had them stretch out the pinky area and now they both fit great. I like the fact that AE will stretch out their shoes for free if you ask them to.

Comment

• Anyone a UK11? There are a couple of C&Js on Yoox right now, priced $396 and $359:
                                http://www.yoox.com/us/men/shoponlin...earch=crockett

Seeing as it's Yoox, there's probably some sort of coupon code to be found too.

Comment

Working...
                                X