No announcement yet.

Upcoming Allen Edmonds sales (?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have considered picking up Cordovan Daltons but they only have Walnut in my size and I'd really prefer a dark brown or burgundy.

Comment

Sexy new PTD on the 3-last.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/allen-ed...esults-_-1_1_A

Comment

Thank you.. Ordered the Dundee shell in Burgundy in 9.5D, half a size less than the 10D I wear in the 5 last and these fit perfect.

Now I want more Shell cardovan shoes.. The leather is amazing..

Originally posted by fey View Post
        my dundee is in the same size as all my other ae shoes and is roomier than my 5 last shoes, but i also would wear thin dress socks with strands/pa vs thicker boot socks with the dundee. i'd say order your usual or a half size down depending on how you want to wear them

Comment

mine are also burgundy

crossposting from deals thread, rumor is another 2 for $250 sale on discontinueds is coming next week and RL and BB might be included

Comment

For RL / BB shoes, how would they be listed on the shoebank list?

Comment

Originally posted by stension View Post
              For RL / BB shoes, how would they be listed on the shoebank list?
              The Brooks models have Brooks next to their name. For the RL shoes, you just have to know their model names (Sanderson, Singleton, etc.).

Comment

Comment

any thoughts on the kenwood? it says "grain leather" but I'm not sure if that just refers to the pebble grain pattern or if it's corrected grain. seem like a good penny loafer option for the price.

Comment

Originally posted by trash View Post
                    any thoughts on the kenwood? it says "grain leather" but I'm not sure if that just refers to the pebble grain pattern or if it's corrected grain. seem like a good penny loafer option for the price.
                    I've been looking for a nice leather beefroll penny loafer for a while and the Kenwood caught my eye several months ago. I searched the web a lot and based on what I found it's not a full-grain leather, I think it's corrected grain. But this was for the "pull up" leather Kenwood (non-pebble).

Comment

I ordered the Amoks. At $110, that's cheaper than factory pricing.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                        I ordered the Amoks. At $110, that's cheaper than factory pricing.
                        Not quite. I've seen them for $99 from the Shoebank, though it's a slight difference. Great shoe for the price though.

Comment

Are the Amok TTS? Free returns, yay.

Comment

Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
                            Are the Amok TTS? Free returns, yay.
                            Yep, though a touch on the narrow side.

Comment

What do you guys think about these? http://www.allenedmonds.com/webapp/w...40000000001_-1

Joe seems to love his BR shoes that are very similar. I figure for not much more money the AEs would be quite a bit nicer.
                              5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Im thinking about the blue suede. Can anyone speak to the versatility of grey leather? I like the idea of getting the daltons, but not convinced grey is the way to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X