Upcoming Allen Edmonds sales (?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bummer.

btw, the butyl sole on the neumok is pretty good. resists water and wears better than usual leather soles. i wouldn't spend the money to put a topy on it. if you do recrafting later on, you can ask them to put whatever sole on it you want (generally).

Comment

I would probably get the broadstreet if they had them in the brown and white in my size. Unfortunately, they have the other 2 color schemes but not that one.

I am considering Neumoks in the tan suede though.

Comment

they have brown and white in my size and I just bought them.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan Liu View Post
          they have brown and white in my size and I just bought them.
          They even double checked for me but no go for me. Only thing I did order was the Neumoks in tan suede. I can't recommend the suede Neumoks enough. Those are super comfy shoes due to them being unlined.

Comment

if nothing else I can use these shoes for a great gatsby costume.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
              They even double checked for me but no go for me. Only thing I did order was the Neumoks in tan suede. I can't recommend the suede Neumoks enough. Those are super comfy shoes due to them being unlined.
              i've heard that neumoks are either tts or size down .5 - what do you wear?

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan Liu View Post
                if nothing else I can use these shoes for a great gatsby costume.
                i think girls could pull these shoes off easily. i wonder if AE makes a size 5.

Comment

thanks, guys! just picked up the Ashbury in Tan for $99. Been waiting a long time for these.

Comment

Originally posted by fey View Post
                    i've heard that neumoks are either tts or size down .5 - what do you wear?
                    I've had a pair before and found they fit TTS. Maybe you can size down if you don't wear socks with them but I couldn't tell you for sure.

Originally posted by TDurden View Post
                    thanks, guys! just picked up the Ashbury in Tan for $99. Been waiting a long time for these.
                    Those are the Chelsea style boots right? I was thinking about them but all the reviews said they fit really narrow.

Comment

So what does everyone think is the best "bang for the buck" in the clearance section on the AE website? Maybe the Spiaggias for $157?

Comment

all 2nd quality shell cordovan shoes are $299, meaning the shell dalton is currently the same price as a calf dalton. not available in my size but maybe someone would be interested in picking up some shell goodness

Comment

Wish I had seen this sooner. Somebody else snagged the last pair of AE Daltons in my size as I was the lady on the phone was completing my order..

all 2nd quality shell cordovan shoes are $299, meaning the shell dalton is currently the same price as a calf dalton. not available in my size but maybe someone would be interested in picking up some shell goodness

Comment

it'd still be worth it to grab a dundee if available (i would but i already have one). outside of pricing errors, $299 has got to be their best ever price for shell

Comment

If I wear a 10D in the 5 last, what would I need to order in the 1 (511) last for the Dundee??

it'd still be worth it to grab a dundee if available (i would but i already have one). outside of pricing errors, $299 has got to be their best ever price for shell

Comment

my dundee is in the same size as all my other ae shoes and is roomier than my 5 last shoes, but i also would wear thin dress socks with strands/pa vs thicker boot socks with the dundee. i'd say order your usual or a half size down depending on how you want to wear them

Comment

Working...
                                X