What size are you, might be wanting to buy them off you

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
        I'm going to guess $149.
        Why's everybody guessing? I said $149 in the OP. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by flyinghippo View Post
          Why's everybody guessing? I said $149 in the OP. LOL
          Exactly! I was being sarcastic since he quoted the answer to his question.

Comment

lol, gotcha!

Comment

My singleton loafers should be here this week, can't wait! Really happy with my first 2 pair of RL branded AEs

Comment

I am an idiot for not seeing the price in what I quoted.. How did I miss that??

Comment

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a rubber sole put on an AE second? I can grab the Neumok for $99, but really would like to put a rubber sole on it? I don't think AE will do this without a custom order (meaning a first).

However, if the shoe is one eligible for recrafting, can you just bring it in for that and ask they replace the leather sole with a rubber?

If you bring this to a shoe cobbler, any idea how much it would cost? Thanks!

Comment

There is a 4-day Flash Sale going on, right now, with a few styles marked down to $99. The Neumok (mentioned above) and Spiaggia in Navy suede were two of the more interesting. Also the Brooks Presidio looks nice. As usual, you have to request availability in your size. I didn't see anything personally worth jumping on - especially considering that I have 4 new pairs of shoes in the past month...

Comment

FWIW, I went into an AE store yesterday, and the sales manager told me they were going to have a sale at the end of September with some up to 30% off...

Comment

Originally posted by alanm View Post
                        FWIW, I went into an AE store yesterday, and the sales manager told me they were going to have a sale at the end of September with some up to 30% off...
                        I was told this as well. September 30th.

Comment

Originally posted by DNSamurai View Post
                          Does anyone know if it's possible to get a rubber sole put on an AE second? I can grab the Neumok for $99, but really would like to put a rubber sole on it? I don't think AE will do this without a custom order (meaning a first).

However, if the shoe is one eligible for recrafting, can you just bring it in for that and ask they replace the leather sole with a rubber?

If you bring this to a shoe cobbler, any idea how much it would cost? Thanks!
                          Not sure if AE would recrafting with a rubber sole, but you would be looking at around $100 for a full recrafting service. Might need to check with customer service on seeing if they could just change the sole out.

Otherwise, it cost me around $25 to have a Vibram sole saver placed on a pair of leather soled shoes I own. Not bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                            There is a 4-day Flash Sale going on, right now, with a few styles marked down to $99. The Neumok (mentioned above) and Spiaggia in Navy suede were two of the more interesting. Also the Brooks Presidio looks nice. As usual, you have to request availability in your size. I didn't see anything personally worth jumping on - especially considering that I have 4 new pairs of shoes in the past month...
                            i'm also seeing broadstreets and ashbury's in my list for $99. i've never thought about spectators. until now...

Comment

are the neumoks on sale BB branded or the standard? looks like all neumoks were withheld from my list, as i know there is stock of both in my size available.

Comment

Originally posted by fey View Post
                                are the neumoks on sale BB branded or the standard? looks like all neumoks were withheld from my list, as i know there is stock of both in my size available.
                                AE Neumok. Only in tan suede though, no blue leather :-(

Comment

Working...
                                X