Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
    When do they run this sale and how do we find out about it? Thanks
    The sales and timing vary. Someone will post about them here on the forum usually.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyC View Post
      Picked up a pair of MacNeils and a pair of Long Branch boots. Less than $400 out the door!
      Nice, we're they seconds or did you grab them at a store, I've been wanting a pair of MacNeils for a couple months now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike W View Post
        Nice, we're they seconds or did you grab them at a store, I've been wanting a pair of MacNeils for a couple months now.
        Seconds. I rarely buy first quality, as the "flaws" in the seconds are indiscernible, from my experience. I always call Earl at the Leeds, AL store. He's great to work with.

Comment

Not directly from Allen Edmonds themselves but Lands End is discounting the Strands. They're listed for 239 + tax. Pretty good deal in my opinion and there are quite a few sizes left at this moment. I bit the bullet and hopefully these come clean since I had to return the ones I received from Amazon (quality control issues).

Comment

Sale at AE on all factory 2nds now!
            http://echo2.bluehornet.com/hostedem...3&ei=iZOIPwTNc

Comment

Couple questions for those of you with experience...how common are the Park Avenues and the Cliftons at the factory stores, and how much do the 2nds run before the sale price?

Comment

Originally posted by davidw25 View Post
                Couple questions for those of you with experience...how common are the Park Avenues and the Cliftons at the factory stores, and how much do the 2nds run before the sale price?
                I was wondering the exact same thing.

Comment

So I stopped in today, they have both pair in limited quantities, as in like 1 pair in my size. Both were priced at $269.

Comment

So I stopped in today, they have both pair in limited quantities, as in like 1 pair in my size. Both were priced at $269.
                    I believe Brookfield Shoe Bank is running $50 off first pair and $100 off second pair (at second prices) for another week or two. I had emailed the store recently for availability on a few and this wa stage response. I believe standard 2nd price is $259 - $269, cordovans at $399.

Comment

Depends on your size, but from what I've seen, they're usually in stock. Especially since they're popular models. Email the Shoebank and ask for a list of current stock in your size.

Comment

Stupid question, how often do you check in with the shoebank regarding current availability? There area bout 4 or 5 different pairs that I'm looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by brngk View Post
                          Stupid question, how often do you check in with the shoebank regarding current availability? There area bout 4 or 5 different pairs that I'm looking for.
                          And I'll ask another stupid question: What if you live nowhere near an AE shoe bank/outlet? I'm in NYC and the closest one the store finder lists is 66 miles away (really f'in far to a Manhattanite) in Long Island. Can they ship to you? If so, couldn't I just buy/check inventory from any AE shoe bank and not just the geographically closest one?

Comment

@Idle - yes, absolutely. You can buy from any shoe bank and then return to an AE store if you want.

Comment

$197 for the Grey Calf version of the Dalton http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline...40000000001_-1
                              I have the dark brown ones, and wore them a lot over the past three months. Great price for an amazing pair of boots, IF you can coordinate with the grey color. Maybe they can be darkened?
                              Last edited by RiveDroit; January 10, 2013, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Tempting, but I'm trying to avoid buying things just because they're a good deal, especially if it's not something I need. I already have a few pairs of yet-to-be-worn shoes I bought because of that bad habit...

Comment

Working...
                                X